Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Attractive model Hatfield  (Read 3992 times)

cornbeefinspector

aghhhhhhhhhhh what a crap day, left it to late to book XcrystalsweetX and plan B failed in st albans when the girl was nothing like discription

so had a quick look on my phone and found a girl not far away in Hatfield External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

arrived at address and was greeted at the door by a vision of pure beauty, so instantly decide to book an hour and not the 30 mins I was going to book

she gave  me a quick massage which was not great, but who cares I wanted my cock sucked, OWO  was declined, afer a few mins sucking she wanted to progress to sex, which I declined , so she returned to sucking and HR, niether was good, so I thought maybe If  we did 69 she might get into it a little more, , but she wanted £10 more for that, also OWO was £20 more, but she didn't do it, so not sure why she bothered to quote me £20, on the plus side she didn't mind me playing with her pussy and boobs, but did postion herself to make this differcult,

I have to say she did try to make me  feel at ease, and was pleasant the entire time , but I got bored after 30mins and left, no money was refunded and I never  asked for it to be, I guess you live and learn

if you want to fuck  red hot looking girl, maybe she would be ok, but I would not return at her prices  not a great first review  :mad:

Offline smiths

aghhhhhhhhhhh what a crap day, left it to late to book XcrystalsweetX and plan B failed in st albans when the girl was nothing like discription

so had a quick look on my phone and found a girl not far away in Hatfield External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

arrived at address and was greeted at the door by a vision of pure beauty, so instantly decide to book an hour and not the 30 mins I was going to book

she gave  me a quick massage which was not great, but who cares I wanted my cock sucked, OWO  was declined, afer a few mins sucking she wanted to progress to sex, which I declined , so she returned to sucking and HR, niether was good, so I thought maybe If  we did 69 she might get into it a little more, , but she wanted £10 more for that, also OWO was £20 more, but she didn't do it, so not sure why she bothered to quote me £20, on the plus side she didn't mind me playing with her pussy and boobs, but did postion herself to make this differcult,

I have to say she did try to make me  feel at ease, and was pleasant the entire time , but I got bored after 30mins and left, no money was refunded and I never  asked for it to be, I guess you live and learn

if you want to fuck  red hot looking girl, maybe she would be ok, but I would not return at her prices  not a great first review  :mad:

Thanks for the review. I see her profile only went up yesterday and she has a lot of likes ticked including Unprotected Sex though not Bareback.

Who was your plan B failure in St Albans?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 05:53:01 pm by smiths »

cornbeefinspector

plan B was a Chinese flat in st albands In Victoria st, I has stopped using it as the girls were all dogs, but the owner tetex me saying she had a very pretty girl of 23, well she was not pretty and closer to 35, I told her not to text me any more and walked

Offline smiths

plan B was a Chinese flat in st albands In Victoria st, I has stopped using it as the girls were all dogs, but the owner tetex me saying she had a very pretty girl of 23, well she was not pretty and closer to 35, I told her not to text me any more and walked

Thanks. I had a punt with an ok Chinese WG just down the road from the City Station a few years ago. One of my faves Jaime was based just round the corner from the station, now known as Kim of Hemel Hempstead not seen her for sometime now though.

cornbeefinspector

it could be the same place, they did have some nice girls a few years ago, but just lately the girls would have to pay me, and then Id think twice   :D

vt

... just lately the girls would have to pay me, and then Id think twice   :D

I like your turn of phrase there!!  :lol: