Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Jenny Welwyn Garden City  (Read 357 times)

Maxbob

I have seen Jenny on many occasions and had a great time with her. In my opinion she is probably the best GFE there is.
Recently however she has given up replying to any sort of communications. When I eventually managed to speak to her she said she’d had a problem with her boiler and would let men know when it was fixed. We are now back to the communication black out with no replies or responses.
I appreciate she probably doesn’t want to see me, which is fine, but at least let me know.

Offline NelsonH

Amazing how much trouble tarts have with their boilers.

nervous colin

I have seen Jenny on many occasions and had a great time with her. In my opinion she is probably the best GFE there is.
Recently however she has given up replying to any sort of communications. When I eventually managed to speak to her she said she’d had a problem with her boiler and would let men know when it was fixed. We are now back to the communication black out with no replies or responses.
I appreciate she probably doesn’t want to see me, which is fine, but at least let me know.

So your first post since joining is to put up a negative in the review section for someone you havent seen?

Offline smiths

So your first post since joining is to put up a negative in the review section for someone you havent seen?

This isn't a review going on what the OP posted as the WG didn't take his booking then not honour it, his complaint is her lack of communication so he can make a booking, so this is an East Of England regional board thread and I have moved it to that board.