Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pim@sawadee Watford  (Read 1960 times)

Offline lynx1883

First visit a bit odd I ended up giver her a massage 30 for hr second time top complete off had a good ole suck on them 40 for hr talked her into letting me go her flat just round the corner 150 for everything rubber on for oral super clean girl will go again

Offline Chorley

First visit a bit odd I ended up giver her a massage 30 for hr second time top complete off had a good ole suck on them 40 for hr talked her into letting me go her flat just round the corner 150 for everything rubber on for oral super clean girl will go again
I just about understood that.  :wacko:  So the first time you went  there you gave HER a massage? The second time was massage and HR, the third was massage and topless and then you managed to chat her up and get her to shag you for £150? Was that for an hour?  :unknown: I'd hope so, and I'd also want OWO as that's top money.

Offline jok32

She only does OW/Pen.
Prices are also too high to be worth it (fake tits, middle aged, one round only)

Been offered what OP has, but not taken it up

Offline lynx1883

I just about understood that.  :wacko:  So the first time you went  there you gave HER a massage? The second time was massage and HR, the third was massage and topless and then you managed to chat her up and get her to shag you for £150? Was that for an hour?  :unknown: I'd hope so, and I'd also want OWO as that's top money.

Sorry first time  posting here,£150 was to stay all night if I wanted, but I didn't but I am going back for more
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 07:14:22 am by lynx1883 »

Offline sparkus

Since when's Watford in London?

But yeah, I do want to try her famed norks.

Offline Daaz324

What was she like as a shag? Bet she’s got a tight little pussy as she’s only small! Would love to bang her  but 150 is a lot for 1 shag

Offline between8and10

I saw Pim a few weeks ago. She really does make you feel special. But then it seems she does that to all the guys.
They are nice tits and she does make you feel good.
She did mention she lived around corner - I had an inkling there was more on offer there.
May just give it a whirl.

Offline lynx1883

What was she like as a shag? Bet she’s got a tight little pussy as she’s only small! Would love to bang her  but 150 is a lot for 1 shag
Tight as can be, 150 is too much but where else can I find a tidy thai lady

St33

Wierd thing is Biggin Hill is considered in London. I think the M25 miss leads people as if its acting the border line, whilst sneaking deep in to Hertfordshire in St Albans.

pimwatford

External Link/Members Only

A customer told me that I have many review on this site. I need to explain that many of these reviews is not very true. They make up big story more than I do. I read that customer Madboyle, say that I give him oral sex with condom.

That is not true. I do not give anyone oral sex. He also says I tell him come to my flat for all night £150. We only playing with each other, make small talk with him and me, that’s all. No customer come to my flat for sex or massage.

Customer say that I let him put hand in my pants, so he feels my pussy. Another customer say I take off all my clothes for body sexy massage.

I not do that kind of service for customer.

I don’t mind review if they tell true story. Not make up like they have sex and I do everything with customer. This is not good for me.

James999

A customer told me that I have many review on this site. I need to explain that many of these reviews is not very true. They make up big story more than I do. I read that customer Madboyle, say that I give him oral sex with condom.

That is not true. I do not give anyone oral sex. He also says I tell him come to my flat for all night £150. We only playing with each other, make small talk with him and me, that’s all. No customer come to my flat for sex or massage.

Customer say that I let him put hand in my pants, so he feels my pussy. Another customer say I take off all my clothes for body sexy massage.

I not do that kind of service for customer.

I don’t mind review if they tell true story. Not make up like they have sex and I do everything with customer. This is not good for me.

Has your nose grown?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sparkus

So when's Full Metal Jacket 2 out then?