Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karinna Latina LEICESTER vs Suzi Li APSLEY  (Read 1349 times)

Offline jimbocrosser

Gentlemen of UKP... I need your help.

I'm weighing up which of these two lovely ladies to see in the new year and so would like a second opinion on Karinna as I've not seen here before. Seen Suzi a couple of times and she is fantastic, just want to gauge opinion on whether Karinna might be better...

All opinion welcome and appreciated! Cheers

Links if you need a refresher:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Billy no mates

If you want to try something different. Ignore them both and see the gravity defying Roxxette/Alexxandra.

Cheaper and younger and in the same area.  (no kissing, but those tits....)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=174860.0

Offline Chorley

If you want to try something different. Ignore them both and see the gravity defying Roxxette/Alexxandra.

Cheaper and younger and in the same area.  (no kissing, but those tits....)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=174860.0
I thought she'd gone.  :( Thank fuck she's still around!  :yahoo:

Offline Chorley

Gentlemen of UKP... I need your help.

I'm weighing up which of these two lovely ladies to see in the new year and so would like a second opinion on Karinna as I've not seen here before. Seen Suzi a couple of times and she is fantastic, just want to gauge opinion on whether Karinna might be better...

All opinion welcome and appreciated! Cheers

Links if you need a refresher:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I've punted Karinna twice. She's a stunner and gives a very good service.
The only down side is that she did have a moan about her love life on both occasions, which is not really what I pay for.

Offline themaserman

I've seen them both but must admit its been a couple of years at least.
Karinna is drop dead with a fantastic body and those tits are amazing, she is also
good fun and cheeky and will let you give her a proper facial if you are her last appointment of the day.
Her flat is modern and spotless with good parking in health center opposite.

The last time I saw Suzi she was in a discreet flat but not so modern, her delivery seemed a
bit mechanical but I recall very good but I must say she seems to have put on a few pounds
since I last saw her and I hope I'm not being unkind just truthful.

One last thing on Karinna, I did ask her not to leave me feedback on AW for personal reasons
but she did, it didn't cause me any problems but that's her cheeky side!

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Here`s my Tuppence  worth I`ve seen the 3 :D :D

Suzi is maybe the standard average Thai shag "you come" when I did some prostrate pumps when balls deep and wanted to savour it a bit "not yet I replied and twerked the tool again  "yes you show me" I pulled out showing an empty rubber then banged her doggy ..She is OK 5 out of 10

Roxy.. The Indy Rom is in good shape nice juggs, but that not to involved and a factory fuck great firm tits naturals but she seem to want to get me done and out..7 out of 10

Karina ..I ve seen a few times and service has been Bloody Fantastic  :dance: :yahoo: :cool:
she is fit as a butchers dog with plastics tall and here is the rare bit a BIG CLIT which grows and is lickable  :P :P  But she can be moody :wackogirl: maybe the gym stuff does it to her. Funds and time I will see her again :rolleyes: 8.5 out of 10  :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 11:31:10 am by GreyDave »

Offline jimbocrosser

Much appreciated all of you!

I've had Karinna in my HL for ages so I think the time has come to pay her a visit. See she's up to £170 p/h now but oh well, it's only money!  :lol:

Although for the price and the state of those tits I definitely need to find time to see Roxette/whatever she's calling herself at the time at some point as well.

Offline billyrider

Not seen karinna but I do enjoy my time with Suzi. Her prices have become too steep for me

Offline picz1

Suzi Li's price is more reasonable at £140. She does not allow DFK just light FK and her OWO technique is rather mechanical. But her on cowgirl position..phwoar can she move.

Karinna Latina..what can I say. Her figure is super fit with handful of tits to grab. Her OWO technique is superb and if you are not careful you will be caught short. Fucking in doggy with her standing by the mirror is a sight to behold. Best £170 ever.

Offline eyeseebee

Suzi Li's price is more reasonable at £140. She does not allow DFK just light FK and her OWO technique is rather mechanical. But her on cowgirl position..phwoar can she move.

Karinna Latina..what can I say. Her figure is super fit with handful of tits to grab. Her OWO technique is superb and if you are not careful you will be caught short. Fucking in doggy with her standing by the mirror is a sight to behold. Best £170 ever.
Your first post in nearly 3 years since you joined. And no review on either of these 2 girls that you claim to have seen. Thanks for your wonderful contribution.

Offline mrx007

Not seen karinna but I do enjoy my time with Suzi. Her prices have become too steep for me

same here, once she was £60 for 30 mins, now 100...

Offline picz1

Your first post in nearly 3 years since you joined. And no review on either of these 2 girls that you claim to have seen. Thanks for your wonderful contribution.

Is it an offence to post for the 1st time after 3 years? I am just offering my personal opinion; these 2 girls have been reviewed many times and I don't think I have further to add. Geez some people are just too sad. Nobody asked you to read my post if you don't want to.