Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele - Paddington  (Read 1296 times)

83 review(s) for Adele4u (81 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Puntsmith

External Link/Members Only

I finally managed to get a session booked with Adele recently!  I did have to book 2 weeks in advance which is not something that I normally do!  I'm not normally that organised and will only be about 2 days in advance at most. I made an exception in this case following all the glowing reviews on here.

Even thought this was the first time that I have met Adele, I had the odd feeling that I already knew her and knew what to expect!  This is thanks to you lot!  This had both a positive and negative effect...  The negative is that the element of surprise and anticipation was missing - I felt that I was missing that first time novelty feeling!  The positive is that I felt in good control of my little fella and was able to put in a champion performance to give Adele a seriously hard pounding (after warming her up) that lasted longer than 2 minutes!!

I don't really have much more to add that hasn't already been mentioned by others on here!  Unsurprisingly, I have joined the legion of Adele fans!

Adele is a great WG. She really knows how to make a man feel great and made me believe that she genuinely wants me to come back to give her another serious fucking soon!  The goodbye cuddles and kisses including the pulling you in for more kisses as you're leaving is a great touch!

I'll definitely be arranging for another session with Adele soon - but needing to be organised and booking well in advance is a challenge for me!

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only

I finally managed to get a session booked with Adele recently!  I did have to book 2 weeks in advance which is not something that I normally do!  I'm not normally that organised and will only be about 2 days in advance at most. I made an exception in this case following all the glowing reviews on here.

Even thought this was the first time that I have met Adele, I had the odd feeling that I already knew her and knew what to expect!  This is thanks to you lot!  This had both a positive and negative effect...  The negative is that the element of surprise and anticipation was missing - I felt that I was missing that first time novelty feeling!  The positive is that I felt in good control of my little fella and was able to put in a champion performance to give Adele a seriously hard pounding (after warming her up) that lasted longer than 2 minutes!!

I don't really have much more to add that hasn't already been mentioned by others on here!  Unsurprisingly, I have joined the legion of Adele fans!

Adele is a great WG. She really knows how to make a man feel great and made me believe that she genuinely wants me to come back to give her another serious fucking soon!  The goodbye cuddles and kisses including the pulling you in for more kisses as you're leaving is a great touch!

I'll definitely be arranging for another session with Adele soon - but needing to be organised and booking well in advance is a challenge for me!

Hi Puntsmith

Welcome to the Adele fan club

HD  :diablo:

Offline Puntsmith

Thanks HD!  Love your avatar pic!  Haha!