Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4U. W2  (Read 1269 times)

83 review(s) for Adele4u (81 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nigel4498

External Link/Members Only

I'm no Einstien but I have a theory and it's not special relativity, it's; A4u= gp2
( that's great punt squared )

Booked to meet Adele in June but had to cancel and managed to arrange for mid October.
Don't get up to London much these days so that was the reason for the lengthy wait to see her.

Comms. Initially by email then text and phone calls, all dealt promptly.

Location. Easy to find a few minutes walk from Paddington station. A well appointed split level flat.

The girl. There has been enough reviews to describe Adele but Not the size 6 as her profile but still a lovely firm body. ( she did apologise about her size and seemed overly concerned, though not an issue with me ).

The price. £250 for two hours.

Service. OWO, DFK, RO, DT, COB, CIM, swallow covered sex in various position, mutual masturbation. All delivered with plenty of enthusiasm and bucket loads of gusto.

Started with a quick shower and then down the steps to the bedroom, nice ambiance with scented candles and mood music. Good selection of drink on offer but settled for water.
Didn't request a specific outfit so Adele had on skimpy bra and pants.
Started of with FK going into DFK and soon had the bra off and handling those lovely tits and sucking already hard and erect nipples. Quickly naked and Adele on the bed and OWO, probably the best BJ I've had with plenty of eye contact and no hands, deep throat and some gagging but she kept going hell for leather, fantastic.
Went down for RO and Adele is very responsive, admits it doesn't take much to make her come as I lap her up. :P
On with the condom with her on the bed and me standing, first her legs on my shoulders and then legs together as I roll her over before spreading her legs wide to give her a good pounding, off with the condom and Adele stands to give me a tit wank and I shoot my load all over them, (it runs down her body and legs and on to the floor.) :rolleyes:
Needed a break after that so a nice cup of green tea  then Adele goes off and brings grapes so we sit and eat grapes and chat while we recover.
Round two was basically a fuck fest with Adele choosing the positions, her favourite is the guy has his legs dangling over the bed edge while she stands with one leg on the floor and the other with the knee bent as she lowers herself and rides like the devil, moves on to the bed next with me taking it easy ( I am getting on) :wacko: Cow girl, reverse cow girl and that favourite position again, she finally comes and collapse next to me. We chat a bit more and I slyly look at the time on my watch on the table, ten minutes left so I get up to go and have a shower. Adele is having none of it, orders me back on the bed and tells me I'm going nowhere until I've had a second pop.
More OWO, hand job with plenty of spit, more OWO and I tell her it ain't going to happen but to no avail she just keeps at it, eventually Adele sits on the floor by the mirror as I wank furiously and she does too. Finally I'm ready and she has her mouth open and tongue ready to take it as I shoot my load, :dance: she swallows it all and licks her lips, sexy minx.
Check the time and its fifty minutes over, she jokes about back to back bookings and clock watching. Quick shower and a kiss goodbye   :kissgirl:

Daft question now, would I see again? Mmm let me think :rolleyes: I'd be daft not to. :crazy:
I know others have mentioned about how considered, thoughtful and attentive Adele is. I can't emphasise that point enough, she is up there with the best of them.

I know Adele is off on her travels again and has left a message on her UKE profile.

"When you feeling empty keep me in my your memory"

when I'm finally in the old folks home rocking in the chair with a big grin on my face, Adele you can bet your life I've remembered.

vt

when I'm finally in the old folks home rocking in the chair with a big grin on my face, Adele you can bet your life I've remembered.

She's etched firmly in my memory too...I don't think anyone who's met Adele will ever forget her!  :D

She definitely needs to come back...I'm waiting for Round Two!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 08:40:02 pm by vt »