Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Sexy Lisa x - West Mids - anyone seen?  (Read 1379 times)

bod666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen this girl? She looks very hot - slim brunette - there is some "feedback only" but nothing too helpful either way.  Phone number showing and allegedly available in Bromsgrove today.

I'm fearing a bait and switch or private gallery scam.

Any intel?

Offline Trevor12

Looks suspicious to me.

She's been on AW for over a year and a half, and still has no feedback. The only punter who claims to have met her has no feedback himself.

My money would be on PG scam.

Offline ianp1976

she seems to be on the regular EE tour, I would be surprised if she wasn't bait and switch, but never been able to make make contact when I'm free.

Would be intrigued to know how you get on if you visit her.

Offline Paul123

I spotted her as available in Dudley a few weeks back.

bod666

I'm not brave enough to take one for the team. Had too many mediocre-poor ee punts from taking a chance on no feedback bait & switchers. I'm sticking to peeps that have been reviewed and i'm reasonably confident that i'm gonna see the girl in the pics.

Anyone else brave enough to toftt?

Dodo

I'm not brave enough to take one for the team. Had too many mediocre-poor ee punts from taking a chance on no feedback bait & switchers. I'm sticking to peeps that have been reviewed and i'm reasonably confident that i'm gonna see the girl in the pics.

Anyone else brave enough to toftt?
Go on Bod, TOFTT and if it dont work out we'll send you a tenner each  :)

bod666

Well when you put it like that how could i refuse?  :drinks:

An Aspley did a review on aw for bustybex recently - was that you my good man?  :thumbsup:

I was going to go see her but her private gallery pics put me off a bit :(