Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LINGAM BY ERIKA - Glasgow  (Read 3078 times)

23 review(s) for LINGAM BY ERIKA (17 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Kelvin Smyth

External Link/Members Only

It's been around 5 years since I'd met Erika and I caught up with her recently. I don't know why it surprised me but she's put on the beef, and her legs are particularly chunky.

We met for a 45 minute (£100) session and she dressed as requested for a roleplay scenario.

Even though we played out my scenario, and had mutual oral, 69 and sex in 3 positions it was all a bit mundane.

Afterwards she offered a massage, which I cut short as I was very conscious my car was parked on a meter outside. She commented on this saying I should book for longer next time (totally failing to recognise she kept me waiting 10 minutes at the very start of the meeting).

I've met her quite a few times in the past for various roleplay scenarios, which I enjoyed. But I know believe time is catching up with her, and as you can gather I'd struggle to recommend her.     

Offline Hugh12

I’ve tried a couple of times to book her but it’s never happened for various reasons.  In her profile photos she looks solid rather than hefty. If she’s put on weight then I’ll need to reconsider. Thanks.

Offline Izazuel

Thanks for the review mate.
She is still on my "to do" list but never got around to booking a meet with her.
How much of a weight increase would you say happened? Just the legs or overall she just got fat?
Thanks!

Offline Kelvin Smyth

Erika always had a "womanly" figure, which I was absolutely fine with.

The extra weight appears to be mostly on her legs and arse.

Offline Jock D

I haven't seen Erika for at least 7/8 years...but she was a good SP back in the day.

However, those photos in her public gallery are ancient...especially the one with the pinkish lacey body stocking :thumbsdown:

Offline Steveni86

She must be pushing 50 now

Nice girl though