Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Amanda - Tottenham anyone seen these huge funbags?  (Read 789 times)

Offline DoggyD

External Link/Members Only

Another big titted lass, based in the Tottenham area. Hoping someone has seen her to find out if she is worth a longish trip to see her?

Nice pair of funbags there 😁

Cheers lads

Hidden Image/Members Only

Stortford

Jesus Christ that's horrible.

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only

Another big titted lass, based in the Tottenham area. Hoping someone has seen her to find out if she is worth a longish trip to see her?

Nice pair of funbags there 😁

Cheers lads

Hidden Image/Members Only

A fat ugly Romanian with big tits, i wish you luck on this one it has all the ingredients of a bad punt  :hi:

Offline Rocket Scientist

Have seen some of Horizontal Pleasures punts? He seems contented

Online magnetico

She's got 3 Neg reviews if you follow the research done by The Don on https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107205.msg1818564#msg1818564
Each review was followed by more interesting comments about this skank & how rubbish she is at her job.
Search her AW ID on UKP before getting too enthusiastic  :lol:

Also she's got the belly of a 9 month pregnant woman  :dash:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 05:59:49 pm by magnetico »

Offline DoggyD

Yeah the belly was off putting but Im not there to stare at that but for funbags. Same goes for the face, I dont care as I aint no oil painting so not one to judge & I will spend my time lookimg elsewhere during the session.

Did try to do a search on her but you guys know your stuff. Couple of barely positives with more negs will probably mean I wont give her a try. Shame as those funbags could have been fun.

Cheers lads, onto the next one.

zidhodhi

howcome the reviews are not linked guys?

zidhodhi

nevermind, just saw the post from magnetico