Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: karala31 (North Nottinghamshire / South Yorkshire)  (Read 795 times)

witchfindergeneral

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This review is from yesterday when I made arrangements for the meeting in the afternoon, to be honest this lady has been on my radar for some time given that she has some very excellent reviews on AW, however, others on this site have not reviewed so kindly so I was caught between the devil and the deep Blue sea and a little unsure.

I'm pleased I swung to the AW feedback which is much more extensive, I'm single minded and like to form my own opinion and based on my experience and time together yesterday I was definitely not disappointed, it was an awesome first meet. 

Please consider, previous reviews are from quite a while back so this is a more up to date account so form your own opinion and judgement from my review as it then becomes your own personal choice.

The profile discription on AW is very accurate, age wise I would say it's very close, sometimes hard to tell but in this case I would not disagree and she is very attractive, I checked out the PG photos on AW prior to the meet and she has a super body, images definitely reflect our meeting yesterday.

Communication was excellent once we made initial contact through AW service, we exchanged many messages and the responses were very prompt so setting up a meeting was very smooth and the messages were very informative not the usual one or two word responses that come across so abrupt and workman like so at the early stages of the meet we had already started to make a good connection.

I arranged a 30 minute GFE meeting for £65 (advanced booking reduction on offer of £5) to include FK, finger play, OWO, 69, sex in various positions and to finish with CIM and swallow, everything was agreed with the exception of Swallow, now although this is on her likes list at discretion this is not provided on the first meet and there is a reluctance for kissing for the same reason, to be honest this wasn't going to be a deal breaker for me as I was looking forward to everything else so we didn't kiss much.

Reviews can be very subjective so IMHO the GFE was really GVFM and was a really comfortable meeting with great banter during the action (quite funny at times), it went over by around 10 minutes in the bedroom and then a really nice chat downstairs with no rush to push me out of the door arrived at 13.50pm left at 14.50pm.

Location is really easy to find and very discreet, the meeting took place at her own house in a very quiet residential area,I'd asked that she wear some nice lingerie and she didn't disappoint, wearing a lovely bra and panty set (under her dressing gown), I was met at the door by a sexy looking Karala, although very welcoming, chatty and smiling I could sense she was a bit nervous, invited in through the door we went straight up to the bedroom and continued chatting to break the nervousness at which point it became much more comfortable.

One important point to note, Karala doesn't jump or insist on the paperwork to carry out the obligatory stash the cash, it wasn't mentioned until I said I'll put this on your side board and as she said ok removed her dressing gown and wow does she have a proper women's body!!

I got comfortable on the middle of the bed from which she said smiling taking her bra and knickers off, I'll stop talking now as you want me to take your cock in my mouth don't you, I only had one reply so she positioned herself between my legs and with great eye contact away she went.

In all the punts I've had over the years I can't remember enjoying a BJ as much as with Karala, she hit every button without being prompted on anything, the eye contact was amazing and her technique was exquisite and sensual, the rhythm and motion along with her tongue and lips is mind blowing, I felt like I was being edged, I often needed to grab the bed sheets as she went down really deep on me really slowly and then occasionally increasing the speed coming back to the head using her tongue and lips along my shaft and flicking my balls with her tongue, everything was done with her mouth, no rigorous or rough hand wanking, everything sensitively controlled with her mouth, she positioned herself to the side and slightly opened her legs so I could ease my fingers onto her pussy and I started slowly rubbing her pussy until she became nice and moist, I started to slowly finger fuck her to the point of getting her into a 69 so I could feast and lick at her juices, very clean, smooth, tasty and gets very wet, she forcefully grinds her pussy into your tongue so  she can get the full oral experience, she obviously loves to be tongued and likes her lips and clit being sucked.

Looking back at me she says “you want to fuck now”, not one to turn that kind of invite down it was a resounding “yes”, Karala rubbered me up and went into RCG which was a great sight watching her work and grind my cock whilst I lightly rubbed her alternative entrance, (I was careful as not really listed as a like, so not sure how far to go), she really pushes down on you at a great force with a lovely grinding motion.

I had her to turn round into CG and away she went again and then into squat, bouncing away whilst I played and sucked on her lovely nipples, now I'm not really a tit fan but this girl has a pair to die for and all natural, lovely to play with them, had good eye contact whilst fucking and it felt good, I could tell from her facial expression that she loves her nipples being pinched, licked and sucked.

Karala asked for doggy as this is her favourite position so duly obliged (as you would) and lightly rubbed her anus whilst grinding into her with a nice slow pace (I was getting close), she does have a really nice body and fucking her from behind, holding onto her arse was pretty much heaven watching my cock slide in and out, especially when she took control and just started to glide on it with her own motion, moans of pleasure echoing in the bedroom. 

I asked her to finish me with CIM in 69 but she demanded that I stand up, well I did try and contest this but she said trust me you'll love this next part that I'm going to do to you.

She lied on her back with her head hanging over the edge, I stood over her as she took my cock into her mouth beckoning me to fuck her mouth, I started really slow and gathered good pace, not to fast but a pace really comfortable, great site looking at my cock fucking her mouth, occasionally she gagged , seeking air before going at it again, looking down her body at her lovely breasts and neatly trimmed landing strip, I didn't realise the mirror on the side board and could clearly watch the action which increased the sap to rise.

She positioned slightly sideways to suck and lick at my cock, she knew I was close so started to sensually work my head with her mouth and hand for the explosion, I needed something to prolong the experience so moved my fingers down to her pussy, I inserted one and then two fingers gradually before starting to finger fuck her nice and slowly, this was the beginning of the end for me as it looked so sexy, especially with her graduated moans as I told her to put her mouth fully round my head to take my cum “she didn't disappoint”, she worked every last drop out until I was drained, it was a toe curling and bum clenching experience.

Karala casually got up and went to the bathroom for the spit, when she came back we laid on the bed just chatting before I got changed and went downstairs from which we continued to chat for a while. 

Now in my judgement it was extremely GVFM, I don't recall seeing a clock or watch and she did not have her mobile in the bedroom, so definitely not one to watch time, I found her to be slightly nervous in the beginning (understandable, new punter) but she is very attractive with a great body and when she relaxes she is chatty, witty and friendly and awesome in the bedroom.

I know some may contest this review at some point and mention the drinking and smoking, well, to be honest it didn't bother me, she did have a drink and she had a cigarette after and downstairs whilst chatting, so as a current drinker and ex smoker myself I don't judge, however, if she had a pint in one hand and a fag in the other whilst riding my cock in cow girl then perhaps this would have been a bigger topic of conversation, but she didn't and it was a really awesome first meet.
I believe her profile on AW is very honest and accurate, perhaps she may be a bit older as it was hard to tell, if I was asked the question would I return, the answer would be a resounding yes, Karala is someone who is very sexy, has great skills, lots of enthusiasm, great dialogue in the bedroom to set the tone and really tries to make you feel special in the time of the meeting.

In summary:

If you like Barbie Doll, Plastic and Silicone Tits then skip, if you like a pure wholesome women then book  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :yahoo:

vw

Oh dear what do they put in the trent water.   :bomb: :bomb: