Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky - Leicester  (Read 854 times)

Offline pisceanuk

Hi Guys

I have seen this girl named Vicky sometime back and she used to work with Barbara in Leicester in LE3 and LE1 area. A Romanian girl. Does anyone have any idea if she is still around ? There are no face pictures of hers. I was trying to contact again on phone but no response. Barbara does not have any idea either.

Would appreciate any information  :hi:

Cheers

Offline Hotdogboy88

If it’s the same Barbara I’m thinking of the only girl I remember her working with was a girl called Theo

Offline teaseme888

It is that Barbara and I think they all work from different locations but used to know each other.. tolly, Barbara, Jesse BM, Vicki, Theo etc

But think Vicki and Theo have stopped working. Love to see Vicki again I reviewed her on here.!

Offline Knny

:lol:  I just replied on your other thread about Theo saying that Barbara was still around.  Good luck.

Offline pisceanuk

Theo was before Vicky and both Theo and Vicky worked with Barbara.

If it’s the same Barbara I’m thinking of the only girl I remember her working with was a girl called Theo

Offline pisceanuk

Its not the same girl. Vicky used to work with Barbara.

:lol:  I just replied on your other thread about Theo saying that Barbara was still around.  Good luck.

Offline pisceanuk

I know. I dont review all the girls I see..it is usually when I get time..

But think Vicki and Theo have stopped working. Love to see Vicki again I reviewed her on here.!