Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Priya @ Bubbles Spa - Derby  (Read 6051 times)

Jakebwindsor

Went to bubbles last weekend in derby I’ve been numerous times, booked an appointment. Paid £20 on the door for a change (normally £25). I chose Priya who is a an attractive Indian lady who knows how to give a pleasurable massage and a happy ending of course!
I can’t wait to go again would want to try a different girl.Maybe Leah??

Offline scarfacereloaded

Nice. What was total cost?
it would be much appreciated.
I am going to Derby next week then might pay a visit.
thanks

Offline simon07

Had a look at the website, not sure that pic of Priya is accurate? What was her actual size, height, looks, hygiene etc. Review to be helpful would include some of the above?
Thanks

Offline sam vimes

I've been a few times and would recommend Sam Kat and Leah.

Offline Itsnotshy

Had a look at the website, not sure that pic of Priya is accurate? What was her actual size, height, looks, hygiene etc. Review to be helpful would include some of the above?
Thanks
I saw Priya last year.
The photo is not her.
If I recall correctly she is quite tall,good curvy shape,nice breasts,pretty girl,smelt nice.
Easy to talk to.
I would say late 20s.
Good massage.Good hands,not the best but far from the worst hand action I have encountered.
I would happily see her again except for the fact I prefer full service these days.

Offline NervousJ

What’s the pricing ???

Says £25 entrance but no idea once in the room???

Offline Itsnotshy

I paid £60 for the hour in the room.Not sure about half hour.

Offline DaveSpeed

Priya also works at Classic Touch in Sheffield from time to time.Excellent service usually😎

Odd Job

Sounds more like a tout to me.

Offline Itsnotshy

Sounds more like a tout to me.
The review?
Yes, I would not be at all surprised.

Offline asslover

I went to Bubbles 2 weeks ago and was told she had left and wasn't coming back so this is most likely a fake review.

I have seen most of the girls there including Priya, the description above is accurate off her.

It's very hit and miss depending on who you see, I think Sam, Kat, Leah and Priya are the best ones there. Simone was really good too, cracking lass but has also left I believe.
They give you the time you have paid for and don't try and charge more or offer extras like some of the others do as I found with some of them.

I saw Channelle few weeks ago, she is pretty and good to converse with but I paid £60 for a naked massage and she kept her clothes on and only gave me 40 minutes. Rip off.

The worst one is the junkie who works there at the weekends that looks like a man. She also puts an add on Vivastreet offering quickies for £30 from Bubbles lol so why pay the silly door fee when you can get everything for £30?

Offline asslover

Forgot to add Ashley, she is nice looking, softly spoken. Blonde, curvy figure.

Offline NervousJ

Forgot to add Ashley, she is nice looking, softly spoken. Blonde, curvy figure.

Have you seen Mia, the Thai lass on the website. I could be tempted with her if she’s worth a visit.

Offline asslover

Have you seen Mia, the Thai lass on the website. I could be tempted with her if she’s worth a visit.

Half the girls on the website have left and are all fake photos, I believe Mia left last year.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I saw Priya last year.
The photo is not her.
If I recall correctly she is quite tall,good curvy shape,nice breasts,pretty girl,smelt nice.
Easy to talk to.
I would say late 20s.
Good massage.Good hands,not the best but far from the worst hand action I have encountered.
I would happily see her again except for the fact I prefer full service these days.
I've reviewed her at Classic Touch in Sheffield. The stats on the website are way out. I would put her at about a dress size 12-14, she isn't a small girl. Her breasts are way bigger than 34D as well. I think she is probably around 32 now. Definitely a looker and good fun.

Offline Ryder

Is there another entrance, as always been put off trying, as it is so indiscret

Offline olkingclancy

What's the name of the junkie. I fancy having a go on her  :wacko: