Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I want to write a bad review on AW… any reason not to?  (Read 1882 times)

Offline jaydefo24

I got baited and switched and had a poor punt. I was sent by good reviews on her AW. She confirmed the booking so I can write a review… but I’m slightly afraid it’ll hurt my profile of impeccable reviews… Is this why people don’t leave bad reviews ?

Online myothernameis

I got baited and switched and had a poor punt. I was sent by good reviews on her AW. She confirmed the booking so I can write a review… but I’m slightly afraid it’ll hurt my profile of impeccable reviews… Is this why people don’t leave bad reviews ?

Does she have any bad feedback, if not, up to your self, but think you should review her on here, and name her

Offline Colston36

On the contrary there is every reason to show up poor performers. That's a major benefit of this gathering.

Offline LLPunting

Why do you think it matters given how compromised the reviews are on AW?

How many positives have you logged in the past year let alone decade that might speak of your impeccable and current qualities as a client to convince the foolish SPs who give any particular credence to what's written or who simply speculate the true nature of the punter by second guessing the motives behind whatever they find suspicious?

Why do you ask now given what your AW record should look like if it were truly reflective of your (very limited) UKP history this past decade?  If the histories are aligned then you'd only have 5 reviews posted in AW since 2013.

How many times has an SP questioned the believability of your record so suspiciously absent of disappoinments, refusals, denials and ghostings if it were truthfully reflective of SP behaviours?

Offline southcoastpunter

I have left 3 negatives on Aw in the past without any problems. Just be factual and if you can find something positive to say maybe start with that rather than just hit her with just the negatives. Unless it really was that bad and if so it doesn't matter what her reaction is. But find the right words to say it in a more respectful way.

Offline jaydefo24

Does she have any bad feedback, if not, up to your self, but think you should review her on here, and name her

Astonishingly her profile features zero bad reviews. It also features 3 different name references, a sure give away of a bait n switch.

I already left a review on here. See my latest.

My only reason to leave her a bad review would be to save other AW users who don’t know this forum from being sucked into a fake profile like me.

Offline jaydefo24

Why do you think it matters given how compromised the reviews are on AW?

How many positives have you logged in the past year let alone decade that might speak of your impeccable and current qualities as a client to convince the foolish SPs who give any particular credence to what's written or who simply speculate the true nature of the punter by second guessing the motives behind whatever they find suspicious?

Why do you ask now given what your AW record should look like if it were truly reflective of your (very limited) UKP history this past decade?  If the histories are aligned then you'd only have 5 reviews posted in AW since 2013.

How many times has an SP questioned the believability of your record so suspiciously absent of disappoinments, refusals, denials and ghostings if it were truthfully reflective of SP behaviours?

I think I’ve posted 13 reviews since 2013 not 5! And I tend to find a good SP and see her again and again, only posting one review on here, what’s the point in repeating the same review?

Also my punting is sporadic depending on circumstances so I genuinely didn’t see one in UK for 2 years 2019-2021 for example ( other than abroad ; which I did write reviews in Europe section ).
« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 08:30:45 am by jaydefo24 »

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
No reason not to write a negative on aw, just keep it polite and factual, something like....

Comms ok but the girl I met was not the girl in the pictures on this profile, meeting was poor.

I would also suggest reporting the profile to aw as one that has been sold on

Offline Hobbit

Name and shame dude!
Just be honest.

Offline LLPunting

I think I’ve posted 13 reviews since 2013 not 5! And I tend to find a good SP and see her again and again, only posting one review on here, what’s the point in repeating the same review?

Also my punting is sporadic depending on circumstances so I genuinely didn’t see one in UK for 2 years 2019-2021 for example ( other than abroad ; which I did write reviews in Europe section ).

Thanks for adding some detail to try to clarify your position.  :drinks:

You were talking about your AW record, implying it was "impeccable", in the context of your indicated reluctance it seemed you didn't want to post a neg to spoil your count, hence my reconciling against the 5 positives you have logged here.  My bad if that's not what you meant, kindly clarify what you did mean by your OP.

You expressing hesitation or reluctance suggests you are sensitive to some consequences to your reputation as far as SPs are concerned, that points to the possibility of your reticence recounting any of your encounters anywhere.

If you only repeat good ones then according to your record here you've met 5 across the years.  If that's not the case then please do share.

Offline adenmc4

The only time I've left a negative fb on AW, I got a negative and libelous one in reply. Not really that bothered tbh except where SPs claim they don't see punters with negative feedback though I've not had any problems unless, some of the no-replies are because of a negative  :unknown:
I would not leave a negative on AW now and don't usually leave positives either. Stick to UKP  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 10:32:06 am by adenmc4 »

Offline FLYING BLUE

No reason whatsoever, unless it's not true of course.

I dented my 100% positive feedback on AW by writing a positive (but only just) review and received a Neg in return - any WG worth her salt will see my previous 100% record and will know it's an anomaly.

"Publish and be dammed" - Wellington :hi:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
No reason whatsoever, unless it's not true of course.

I dented my 100% positive feedback on AW by writing a positive (but only just) review and received a Neg in return - any WG worth her salt will see my previous 100% record and will know it's an anomaly.

"Publish and be dammed" - Wellington :hi:

This  :thumbsup:

Online alabama1

OP, don't think of reviews as good or bad, just write an honest review, then let people who read it make their own minds up.

Offline contentguy

Couple of observations.

If it's your last review your considering leaving FB for (30 Jan), the SP hasn't had any feedback in over a year.  That means it's going to be pretty easy to associate your AW nick with your nick on here.

I  rarely bother with FB on AW, I do about 1 a year now, enough to keep positive for SPs that use it for vetting purposes.  I'm probably not making a great contribution over there by operating like that, but AW feedback is generally total bollocks anyway.

Thanks for reviewing here.

Offline jaydefo24

Couple of observations.

If it's your last review your considering leaving FB for (30 Jan), the SP hasn't had any feedback in over a year.  That means it's going to be pretty easy to associate your AW nick with your nick on here.

I  rarely bother with FB on AW, I do about 1 a year now, enough to keep positive for SPs that use it for vetting purposes.  I'm probably not making a great contribution over there by operating like that, but AW feedback is generally total bollocks anyway.

Thanks for reviewing here.

I was thinking exactly that; not that I’d be hugely bothered if it was clear my AW name; but perhaps for best not to bother now as I’ve created too much fuss about it. Another reminded to never trust AW reviews; only UKP.

Offline RandomGuy99

Personally, I wouldn't as it's not worth the amount of shit you get as a result. Even leaving a negative on here results in a load of shit and it's not as visible to your average AW user as leaving one on AW is.  That's why the AW feedback system is flawed and bad SPs get away with delivering poor experiences.

Offline petermisc

Personally, I wouldn't as it's not worth the amount of shit you get as a result. Even leaving a negative on here results in a load of shit
How does leaving a neg on here result in a load of shit?  Even if you are stupid enough to give enough away for the SP to identify you, you surely won't be seeing her again anyway.

Offline Lewis

I'm sure this has been mentioned before on here.

Didn't there used to be a way (time limit wise) where if you left negative feedback on AW about an SP, she couldn't return any feedback after "x" number of days?
Say for example you have 30 days to provide feedback (don't know actually how long it is), if you give the negative feedback just before the time/date limit, then the SP can't return fire so to speak.

Yes, sneaky, but it preserves your 100% feedback score.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

And this is exactly the problem with Adultwork.

The mutually Assured Destruction of the bad review.

the only way to get away without them giving you a bad review back is to wait until they review you first

Offline RandomGuy99

How does leaving a neg on here result in a load of shit?  Even if you are stupid enough to give enough away for the SP to identify you, you surely won't be seeing her again anyway.
I think you'll find that most SPs know exactly who is leaving the reviews. You may think you've not given it away, but they still find out.  I believe there's an SP site which tells the SPs your name on here.

I've certainly been given a bollocking (PMs on AW, threatening and abusive SMSs) by 3 SPs for leaving positives and negatives on here. The negatives I wasn't bothered about as I didn't want to see them again anyway.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 09:21:43 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline contentguy

I think you'll find that most SPs know exactly who is leaving the reviews. You may think you've not given it away, but they still find out.  I believe there's an SP site which tells the SPs your name on here.

I've certainly been given a bollocking (PMs on AW, threatening and abusive SMSs) by 3 SPs for leaving positives and negatives on here. The negatives I wasn't bothered about as I didn't want to see them again anyway.

They might be able to work out who left the review, but if there was no contact on AW then there’s no tallying here and AW.  Hence my point about not leaving AW FB.

Offline RandomGuy99

They might be able to work out who left the review, but if there was no contact on AW then there’s no tallying here and AW.  Hence my point about not leaving AW FB.
Possibly, but there are also some punters on here who hurry off to tell their favourite SP when someone leaves them a negative. I once received an SMS from an SP saying "I have been told you are RandomGuy99 and I would like you to remove your review."
« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 10:14:13 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline contentguy

Possibly, but there are also some punters on here who hurry off to tell their favourite SP when someone leaves them a negative on here. I once received an SMS from an SP saying "I have been told you are RandomGuy99 and I would like you to remove your review."

I get it, but being careful helps.

Don’t be over specific in services e.g. sharing: ‘I asked to let me wear her knickers on my head’ might be a clue to your identity.

Leave it a couple of weeks.

Offline RandomGuy99

I get it, but being careful helps.

Don’t be over specific in services e.g. sharing: ‘I asked to let me wear her knickers on my head’ might be a clue to your identity.

Leave it a couple of weeks.
Agreed, but I have noticed recently that people are being very specific in their reviews including "I've just seen her", "We did a <a specific unusual sex position>", "I said x".  Reviewers seem to be forgetting that SPs are on here and most of them are silently here.

Offline LLPunting

Agreed, but I have noticed recently that people are being very specific in their reviews including "I've just seen her", "We did a <a specific unusual sex position>", "I said x".  Reviewers seem to be forgetting that SPs are on here and most of them are silently here.

Some of us don't care about being identified as we don't worry about OHs finding out or other blowback, but it is just a personal choice.  Operating with punting numbers/emails and avoiding AW messaging means you can burn any trail as far as future
Being (and remaining) part of the community is down to whether you share usefully not that you resemble a Hendrixian sex-god, drop it large across multiple time-zones or use SPs with any regularity.
There is NO obligation to give the game away in one's reviews, there IS an obligation to review discretely with as much useful info as you can (that's not the same as diarising the encounter). You don't have to disclose every service enjoyed nor the detailed heights to which you did so, it is sufficient to indicate how competent an SP is with some detail beyond just subjective "good", "amazing", "best I've ever had".  Similarly indicating the attitude exhibited doesn't necessitate the detailing of everything said or done whether good or bad.  Describing her looks does not require detailing what clothing she wore, indicating she's open to outfit requests probably suffices for those who indulge in that.

Offline RedKettle

Some of us don't care about being identified as we don't worry about OHs finding out or other blowback, but it is just a personal choice.  Operating with punting numbers/emails and avoiding AW messaging means you can burn any trail as far as future
Being (and remaining) part of the community is down to whether you share usefully not that you resemble a Hendrixian sex-god, drop it large across multiple time-zones or use SPs with any regularity.
There is NO obligation to give the game away in one's reviews, there IS an obligation to review discretely with as much useful info as you can (that's not the same as diarising the encounter). You don't have to disclose every service enjoyed nor the detailed heights to which you did so, it is sufficient to indicate how competent an SP is with some detail beyond just subjective "good", "amazing", "best I've ever had".  Similarly indicating the attitude exhibited doesn't necessitate the detailing of everything said or done whether good or bad.  Describing her looks does not require detailing what clothing she wore, indicating she's open to outfit requests probably suffices for those who indulge in that.

Agreed.  There are also facts that can be changed without affecting the value of the review - like saying you saw her in an afternoon when it was evening for example.  Or you saw her yesterday when it was 2 weeks ago.

All sows confusion for WG trying to work out who reviewed her.

Offline RandomGuy99

Agreed.  There are also facts that can be changed without affecting the value of the review - like saying you saw her in an afternoon when it was evening for example.  Or you saw her yesterday when it was 2 weeks ago.

All sows confusion for WG trying to work out who reviewed her.
Me thinks SPs are cleverer than you think and the SP site then lists our IDs on here.

Offline jimbobted

Me thinks SPs are cleverer than you think and the SP site then lists our IDs on here.
I don't think there is any such website linking AW and UKP IDs. Even if there were it would be largely guesswork.

Offline contentguy

Who knows :unknown: but if you always book on AW (for non regulars) as you indicate on another thread then you make it easier to associate your review on here with your AW profile.

Offline gspotjim

My experience is that leaving negative feedback on AW will come and bite you. I left a negative and got a negative back on my AW ratings.

Lesson learned. No neg feedback or ratings on AW from me any more. However, I use a different name here and I suspect my reviews are sufficiently vague about dates etc. for all but the least busy SP to be able to put 2 and 2 together.

So post a negative review here and don’t bother with anything on AW is my suggestion.

Offline LLPunting

My experience is that leaving negative feedback on AW will come and bite you. I left a negative and got a negative back on my AW ratings.

Lesson learned. No neg feedback or ratings on AW from me any more. However, I use a different name here and I suspect my reviews are sufficiently vague about dates etc. for all but the least busy SP to be able to put 2 and 2 together.

So post a negative review here and don’t bother with anything on AW is my suggestion.

On a previous incarnation on AW I left neg feedback for an SP and she replied with a positive recommendation about me.  I'd like to think she was being honorably honest but perhaps she wasn't paying attention to her feedback and just cut/pasting a generic acknowledgement :dash: