Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Virgin network down No calls No texts  (Read 553 times)

Offline teddy3

Bad for punters and wg’s alike , Those who have other networks will collect all lost in calls punters :D

Offline Steve2

Bad for punters and wg’s alike , Those who have other networks will collect all lost in calls punters :D

Working fine for me

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Working fine for me

Not for me.  "Sorry system is busy" when I try to call out.

Offline Waterhouse

Virgin media broadband was playing up a little while ago... rebooted the modem (too braindead to be called a router) and it seemed okay afterwards.

Suspect they're having wider network issues generally which they're not divulging, especially since their  'service status checker' doesn't appear to be working either (for me at least).

Offline Goldfinch

A Virgin Mobile spokesperson said: “We’re working quickly to resolve an issue that’s affecting some of our customers making calls, sending text messages and using mobile data. We apologise to our customers for the inconvenience caused.”

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 02:04:00 pm by Goldfinch »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Virgin media broadband was playing up a little while ago... rebooted the modem (too braindead to be called a router) and it seemed okay afterwards.

Suspect they're having wider network issues generally which they're not divulging, especially since their  'service status checker' doesn't appear to be working either (for me at least).

Status checker works OK for broadband, TV and landline and there's a notice about some issues they are working to resolve. Mobile is a different account sign-in and that checker isn't working.

Edit

In fact the whole mobile account page is unavailable.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 02:28:28 pm by daviemac »

Online hendrix

Network down for me, no 4g or 3g or anything! WiFi only at the moment.

Offline NelsonH

Now here is a first class reason to have a punting-phone.

If I am on an important mission I always have two phones on different networks with me.

If I am at home they are OFF.  I don't hide them.  Why would I.  I don't hide my spare boots.

I have heard that the batteries on these phones can go flat.  Another reason to have backup.

Online WARSZAWA16

Online hendrix

Offline tynetunnel

This has not been an issue all day for me  :unknown:

Although I am on EE!  :lol:

(sorry I couldn’t resist!)

Offline theoldmaggot

Now here is a first class reason to have a punting-phone.

If I am on an important mission I always have two phones on different networks with me.

If I am at home they are OFF.  I don't hide them.  Why would I.  I don't hide my spare boots.

I have heard that the batteries on these phones can go flat.  Another reason to have backup.

Im confused, how many punting phones have you got then?

Online WARSZAWA16