Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your most embarrassing punt and why?  (Read 1899 times)

Hilltoplad

i was giving a lovely lady a massage whom I won’t name because I’m a gent :hi:
When I noticed something between her buttocks, upon closer inspection I noticed a used condom peeking out of her arse, it certainly wasn’t mine as we hadn’t even screwed yet!!

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
When I noticed something between her buttocks, upon closer inspection I noticed a used condom peeking out of her arse, it certainly wasn’t mine as we hadn’t even screwed yet!!

Never mind being a gent, you need to name her, her hygiene obviously isn't up to scratch and others should be aware of it. That's what the site is all about.

That's if it's not a load of bollocks.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 04:00:55 pm by daviemac »

Hilltoplad

Never mind being a gent, you need to name her, her hygiene obviously isn't up to scratch and others should be aware of it. That's what the site is all about.

That's if it's not a load of bollocks.

True story I can assure you, she was a dundee girl  that was recommended by a work colleague while I was working there,

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
True story I can assure you, she was a dundee girl  that was recommended by a work colleague while I was working there,

Well name her then and post the link, it's a useless thread without it.

Offline pewpewpew

You God damn right

Hilltoplad

Well name her then and post the link, it's a useless thread without it.

There is no link to post, her name was Lorraine, she outcalled to my hotel in dundee, number was given to me by a work mate,

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
There is no link to post, her name was Lorraine, she outcalled to my hotel in dundee, number was given to me by a work mate,

So she turned up at your hotel with a used condom hanging out of her arse that had been there since the last punter. Yeah right.  :wacko:

Offline threechilliman

So she turned up at your hotel with a used condom hanging out of her arse that had been there since the last punter. Yeah right.  :wacko:

Lovely...... :vomit: :vomit:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Lovely...... :vomit: :vomit:

OP thinks she's a 'lovely lady' though, despite the used condom. Wonder if her knickers were wet with the spunk dripping out.   :vomit:

Offline Littlefoot

Load of bull shit.   :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

It thought so too.

IMO just fabrication in an attempt to "woo the crowd".

Jay-Jay

It thought so too.

Backfired a bit then eh?

Jay

Offline Thecunninglinguist

It's interesting that all three reviews have been posted in the last two days and all are a little OTT as are most of the OP's other contributions.

Offline BoroPool

I don't know about your workmates but I'd never discuss my hobby with my mates.

Online Doc Holliday

Indeed.

A couple of golden rules when fabricating a story.

(a) make it remotely believable .. a condom sticking out of her arse?  FFS!!!!

(b) don't leave a paper trail of evidence appearing to disprove it.

Been punting for 3 months now, and had 9 rendezvous,
What’s your average a month?

External Link/Members Only

Nothing from North of the border?

Offline CheeseBoard

You discuss punting with a work colleague??

Yeah right  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 08:08:04 pm by CheeseBoard »

Offline cueball

Agreed.... He weren't doing too bad on here i thought, until this bollocks.

brandonpete

When I first started punting 30 odd years ago..almost everytime I punted I felt embarrassed...embarrassed if I came too quick,If I couldn't get a hard on.to ask what I wanted..etc etc..but nowadays after somewhere roughly 700 odd punts...nothing can or does embarrass me...I reckon I've just about seen or heard the lot...from me farting while fucking to the police knocking on the car window as I was getting a blow job....from going soft and leaving the nodder up her to my sweat dripping on her (last summer)...from being showered (in a shower) with SP and she was washing my arse and skids were on her flannel (from me) to being caught out (when camera phones first came out) trying to film the session (what a wanker I was).....so Nowt embarrasses me now.

Offline Home Alone

Agreed.... He weren't doing too bad on here i thought, until this bollocks.

Hmm; I'm not so sure, cue. He came across to me as a toned-down Wooderz.

A bit less of 'a bit of a lad' but wanting to appear someone who's part of the gang without easing his way into contributing. He joined us in late-February and offered nothing on here for a couple of months. Then 30+ posts in the last 2 or 3 weeks including this thread where he's misjudged things, imo.

Maybe I'm a bit jaundiced and perhaps I'm wrong but I remain to be convinced.

Offline cueball

Hmm; I'm not so sure, cue. He came across to me as a toned-down Wooderz.
Hmm...you've got a good point there homie :thumbsup: I'm sometimes too nice  :D

Gone now, multi account idiot...

Offline Bristolguy

In a Amsterdam window 5 mates waiting outside I went in and cum in around 30 seconds from her giving me a quick wank she was stunning but no excuses I was a joke that day to make it worse filmed going in and coming out that fast I didn’t punt for nearly 6 months really got in my head

Offline GingerNuts

In a Amsterdam window 5 mates waiting outside I went in and cum in around 30 seconds from her giving me a quick wank she was stunning but no excuses I was a joke that day to make it worse filmed going in and coming out that fast I didn’t punt for nearly 6 months really got in my head

In nearly four years your first review.

Hopefully the next one will be of a WG.

Offline nato1979

I don't know about your workmates but I'd never discuss my hobby with my mates.

Relationships change over time so I totally agree with you, you never know what will be used against you in the future.

Offline Littlefoot

Was going at it with some polish piece on a big plush double bed with a brilliant white duvet cover. Anyway she mounts me and starts riding away. All of a sudden it's feeling very wet, and I'm thinking, fuck me she must be soaking! Next minute she jumps off me and jumps off the bed. Then I realise my piles had ruptured and there's blood all over this white cover. She gives me some wipes to clean myself up. Obviously I'd lost wood at this point, so she sucks me back to attention (standing) and I give her a facial then leave. Ruined the punt. Only ever happened the once, I now eat a high fibre diet.  :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

Was going at it with some polish piece on a big plush double bed with a brilliant white duvet cover. Anyway she mounts me and starts riding away. All of a sudden it's feeling very wet, and I'm thinking, fuck me she must be soaking! Next minute she jumps off me and jumps off the bed. Then I realise my piles had ruptured and there's blood all over this white cover. She gives me some wipes to clean myself up. Obviously I'd lost wood at this point, so she sucks me back to attention (standing) and I give her a facial then leave. Ruined the punt. Only ever happened the once, I now eat a high fibre diet.  :hi:

The girl in question sounds like a class act, a real professional to have carried on to completion.  Hope the Chalfonts are all sorted now.

Offline Littlefoot

The girl in question sounds like a class act, a real professional to have carried on to completion.  Hope the Chalfonts are all sorted now.

Actually she was brilliant, very understanding. Long gone now.  :hi: