Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dubai Multi Spa Visit  (Read 1334 times)

Offline armslave

I recently found myself passing through Dubai for a couple of days so I decided to try some spa's. I've had success with massage places/spa's in the past so I thought I'll try some more this time.

The first one I visited was Dream Angel VIP Spa Massage (External Link/Members Only). They had a whatsapp link on their site and they opened early as well so I had a quick chat with them, they showed me the girls they had available and went over. A little side point here, after looking around and asking prices I think 150 aed for and hour of oil massage is normal so if you get quoted more you can try negotiating which is what I did at this place. This spa was inside the Ramada hotel but it wasn't difficult to get to and no one disturbed me as I went to the spa. Once inside I got the paperwork out of the way (150 aed for an hour oil massage) I got to the room which was very promising, it was pink lit room with mirrored walls and a massage platform on the floor. A little while later the masseuse came in, Tina a short 5'3 ,slim thai lady who was about mid to late 20's and reasonably pretty. She kept adjusting my towel so I told her she was fine to leave it off. I had a decent massage for about 30-40 minutes before she flipped me, then on the flip I asked about the extras. I recommend carrying your own rubbers here since they dont have their own usually it seems, I negotiated 250 aed for everything. I got some b2b, some decent covered oral, 69 mish, cow girl, doggy and she took a decent pounding. Finally had a shower and out.

The next spa I visited was Amanda cool center spa (no site or whatsapp), I was walking by and they were 100 aed for an hour and had vietnamese lady that seemed friendly. This place had a duller room and just a bed for the massage, Vivian the masseuse was about 5'5, slim and looked about early 30s but unfortunately spoke very little english. It didn't help that she short fingernail extensions which distracted a little from the quality of the massage. Otherwise the pattern was about usual, after a 40 min massage on the flip I had to use google translate to negotiate full extras for 250 aed, again they usually want around 300-400 but I've been able to negotiate to 250. Had a bit of b2b, some excellent uncovered oral, and the usual rotation of positions.

The next one was the Summer Spa (External Link/Members Only) in the City Seasons hotel. Had to negotiate a little more here but got an oil massage for 150 aed down from 250- I guess they try their luck but they seem to know what the average is. I was offered a variety of indians but none of them appealed to me and also in my experience the indian masseuses I've had before were not that good at massage and simply wanted too much for the extras so I tend to prefer asians who are better value. I was a bit worried as the room I was ushered into for the massage was right next to the main desk but nothing to worry about. This time I had Rang, Thai, also about 5'5 and not exactly slim but still had a flat belly and some nice curves. Again same pattern as usual, nice massage for about 40 min and on the flip negotiated extras for 250 aed. Again with the b2b, covered oral but a lot of attention so I was happy, some 69 and some decent rolling through various positions.

The final place I went to was Cool White Spa (again no site or whats app) as I was walking past, this was the night before I left and I wanted a body scrub, which they call a moroccan bath over there. I negotiated 200 aed for the scrub which was different. Here I got changed and they told me to put on these paper shorts and led me into a tiled wash room with a tiled platform. I had small cambodian lady this time, no idea on the name as she only english she knew was "OK". She was a tiny thing maybe 5'2 slim and maybe early 30's. I was hosed down then scrubed with a glove and soaps and scrubs quite well before being left for a steam for about 5-10 min in that room. While steam was being pumped in the lady would leave, then come back once the steam was off and repeat the scrubbing cycle. This time I really wasn't sure whether I'd get any extras, I mean when I was given pants to put on I thought ok probably not, then I saw the tiled room and thought ok really probably not and especially since this tiny lady was really giving me a scrub and would leave during the steams. However on the second cycle of scrubbing she just whipping my shorts off to be able properly scrub my butt and thighs and round my tackle so I thought ohhh maybe! At the end of the 4th cycle of scrubbing and steaming she finally started washing me down thoroughly but I still couldnt speak to her since she had zero english and neither of us had a phone in the wetroom so I wasnt able to ask for extras, however the finally teaser was that as she was washing me down when she got to my dick and gave that a damn good washing as well! So I thought ok maybe something now like at least a handjob cos she was giving my dick a really good clean... but then she just finished the washing without actually finishing me, gave me a towel and left!!! Still it was a nice wash  :)

Anyway after this time I'm guessing that I can probably get full service at most massage places as long as I have a rubber with me. Though you're better off going to places near Diera or Burjumman rather than the more touristy places for better value for money.

Offline Cambridgy

Excellent intel - thank you 🙏

Offline Shadowxe67

I recently found myself passing through Dubai for a couple of days so I decided to try some spa's. I've had success with massage places/spa's in the past so I thought I'll try some more this time.

The first one I visited was Dream Angel VIP Spa Massage (External Link/Members Only). They had a whatsapp link on their site and they opened early as well so I had a quick chat with them, they showed me the girls they had available and went over. A little side point here, after looking around and asking prices I think 150 aed for and hour of oil massage is normal so if you get quoted more you can try negotiating which is what I did at this place. This spa was inside the Ramada hotel but it wasn't difficult to get to and no one disturbed me as I went to the spa. Once inside I got the paperwork out of the way (150 aed for an hour oil massage) I got to the room which was very promising, it was pink lit room with mirrored walls and a massage platform on the floor. A little while later the masseuse came in, Tina a short 5'3 ,slim thai lady who was about mid to late 20's and reasonably pretty. She kept adjusting my towel so I told her she was fine to leave it off. I had a decent massage for about 30-40 minutes before she flipped me, then on the flip I asked about the extras. I recommend carrying your own rubbers here since they dont have their own usually it seems, I negotiated 250 aed for everything. I got some b2b, some decent covered oral, 69 mish, cow girl, doggy and she took a decent pounding. Finally had a shower and out.

The next spa I visited was Amanda cool center spa (no site or whatsapp), I was walking by and they were 100 aed for an hour and had vietnamese lady that seemed friendly. This place had a duller room and just a bed for the massage, Vivian the masseuse was about 5'5, slim and looked about early 30s but unfortunately spoke very little english. It didn't help that she short fingernail extensions which distracted a little from the quality of the massage. Otherwise the pattern was about usual, after a 40 min massage on the flip I had to use google translate to negotiate full extras for 250 aed, again they usually want around 300-400 but I've been able to negotiate to 250. Had a bit of b2b, some excellent uncovered oral, and the usual rotation of positions.

The next one was the Summer Spa (External Link/Members Only) in the City Seasons hotel. Had to negotiate a little more here but got an oil massage for 150 aed down from 250- I guess they try their luck but they seem to know what the average is. I was offered a variety of indians but none of them appealed to me and also in my experience the indian masseuses I've had before were not that good at massage and simply wanted too much for the extras so I tend to prefer asians who are better value. I was a bit worried as the room I was ushered into for the massage was right next to the main desk but nothing to worry about. This time I had Rang, Thai, also about 5'5 and not exactly slim but still had a flat belly and some nice curves. Again same pattern as usual, nice massage for about 40 min and on the flip negotiated extras for 250 aed. Again with the b2b, covered oral but a lot of attention so I was happy, some 69 and some decent rolling through various positions.

The final place I went to was Cool White Spa (again no site or whats app) as I was walking past, this was the night before I left and I wanted a body scrub, which they call a moroccan bath over there. I negotiated 200 aed for the scrub which was different. Here I got changed and they told me to put on these paper shorts and led me into a tiled wash room with a tiled platform. I had small cambodian lady this time, no idea on the name as she only english she knew was "OK". She was a tiny thing maybe 5'2 slim and maybe early 30's. I was hosed down then scrubed with a glove and soaps and scrubs quite well before being left for a steam for about 5-10 min in that room. While steam was being pumped in the lady would leave, then come back once the steam was off and repeat the scrubbing cycle. This time I really wasn't sure whether I'd get any extras, I mean when I was given pants to put on I thought ok probably not, then I saw the tiled room and thought ok really probably not and especially since this tiny lady was really giving me a scrub and would leave during the steams. However on the second cycle of scrubbing she just whipping my shorts off to be able properly scrub my butt and thighs and round my tackle so I thought ohhh maybe! At the end of the 4th cycle of scrubbing and steaming she finally started washing me down thoroughly but I still couldnt speak to her since she had zero english and neither of us had a phone in the wetroom so I wasnt able to ask for extras, however the finally teaser was that as she was washing me down when she got to my dick and gave that a damn good washing as well! So I thought ok maybe something now like at least a handjob cos she was giving my dick a really good clean... but then she just finished the washing without actually finishing me, gave me a towel and left!!! Still it was a nice wash  :)

Anyway after this time I'm guessing that I can probably get full service at most massage places as long as I have a rubber with me. Though you're better off going to places near Diera or Burjumman rather than the more touristy places for better value for money.
Great information im transiting through dubai in JUne have 24hrs to kill so i may enjoy few places. Have you come across any centers which offer russian/Ukranian for full service?

Offline armslave

Great information im transiting through dubai in JUne have 24hrs to kill so i may enjoy few places. Have you come across any centers which offer russian/Ukranian for full service?

So none of the spas actually say they offer anything other than just a massage, thats all negotiated in the room. There are quite a few Euro spas or European spas which have Russian/Ukranian women but I haven't been to any of them. From what I hear they charge more for a massage and for extras.

Online deg_dilemma

Any idea where the Cool White Spa is?

On my recent trip to Dubai I tried to hard to find a decent Hamam / scrub place but ended up with a real crap Thai massage that performed a very poor massage and scrub and HJ for 650 AED (yes I know... first time there).