Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What the fuck is all this ''treat me!'' bollocks on AdultWork ?  (Read 1526 times)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Is this a new thing they've devised to scam more money out of fluffy EAS punters?

Don't these non-taxpaying, money grabbing biatches earn enough money already?  :angry:

Luckily, none of my regs are into this bullshit. If they were I'd delete them.

:hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
No idea?  Is it a tab or a whole new section as I cant find anything about Treat me on AW at all

Offline Stalinator

Probably their wishlists. Asking punters to buy them something off their list.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Probably their wishlists. Asking punters to buy them something off their list.

That's what I thought too, but it's something to do with gift/credit vouchers.

What the fuck is this world coming to?  :mad:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 04:54:23 pm by Bangers and Gash »

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
ah so I take it there is now an option to ask people to send vouchers.  Why would anyone. 
Sneding someone a gift from the wishlist I can just about understand as I have had a few sent from men I have never met as some men seem to like to send little gifts but vouchers to me is similar to money and is not a gift at all.  They might as well have a section saying send me cash

Offline Bangers and Gash

They might as well have a section saying send me cash

And what's to stop pro$$ies using these vouchers to extort a ''booking fee'' out of gullible punters?

Andre 3000

This seems to be the latest lazy way for WG to get a bit more cash. A lot of them tried financial domination but the saddos paying probably needed a bit too much interaction to make that worth their time.

I'm even seeing it on places like Craigslist dozy cows asking men to take them out and buy stuff at expensive stores and then they may allow you to fuck them. (yeah right) you'd have to have 'mug' tattooed on your head to even entertain this.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Don't forget all the twitter accounts that link to their amazon wishlists!

Offline itk

Boils my piss when I read their lists for items that you could bring for them. As if  £100+ per hour isn't enough.  :dash:

Offline hendrix

None of my regulars do this thankfully. It's just another way to manipulate more $$$ out of the really sad.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Don't forget all the twitter accounts that link to their amazon wishlists!

You've got to be kidding? I've never really been on twitter, but surely that is taking the piss!  :dash:

Offline Taggart

Boils my piss when I read their lists for items that you could bring for them. As if  £100+ per hour isn't enough.  :dash:

And my pee too.

They are greedy, conniving bitches, most of them. I've yet to meet one that deserved a tip (a financial one that is).
Do they think punters are rolling in spare cash?

None of them are customer oriented. Get the cash, make you come and push you out of the door, and shout next please......