Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Users of massage + h/e places  (Read 4907 times)

Offline qarma

My question is based on what regular users of these places have found to be 'best practice' - is it better to ask the masseuse at the beginning about extras and agree them & the price at the start, or is it better to wait until the masseuse asks whether you want extras, which could be 15 mins from the end??

It's a small point but just wondering if regular users have found whether this makes any discernable difference??

Appreciate your advice.

Offline Sheffkenny

To be fair in the past ive usually pre planned it by text.
Some dont mention it by text and will only talk in person but in which case that would be mid massage when they offer.

It depends where you go.

Some if you say from the off about B2B then theyre naked from start so its a little better. others will still wait til its time.

Offline chandlerhandler

My question is based on what regular users of these places have found to be 'best practice' - is it better to ask the masseuse at the beginning about extras and agree them & the price at the start, or is it better to wait until the masseuse asks whether you want extras, which could be 15 mins from the end??

It's a small point but just wondering if regular users have found whether this makes any discernable difference??

Appreciate your advice.

being a regular makes a difference to the proceedures, most first time visits I tend to wait to see what's offered but if I know that extras are available after reading here I bring the subject up myself as early as possible.

Offline qarma

Thanks MrS.

I should also add that my question is aimed more at regular users of Thai/Chinese places rather than, say, indies operating on their own.

Offline qarma

being a regular makes a difference to the proceedures, most first time visits I tend to wait to see what's offered but if I know that extras are available after reading here I bring the subject up myself as early as possible.

Thanks MrC. What benefits do you think it brings to raise the issue as early as you can?

Offline myothernameis

Appreciate your advice.

One legit place I went to, if you were to ask this question, even at the beginning, thats it, your out and not welcome back

Offline qarma

One legit place I went to, if you were to ask this question, even at the beginning, thats it, your out and not welcome back

At legit places that would be fair enough!  :)

I visit places that I know extras are available so that's not a problem. It's just whether to discuss at the start or wait for the masseuse - does it make a difference?

Offline chandlerhandler

Thanks MrC. What benefits do you think it brings to raise the issue as early as you can?

It starts the reach unders & CC's earlier IMHO. But I don't bring it up if I don't have prior knowledge from reviews/comments on here.

Offline joe diddley

As a regular user of FBSM providers in the past, I would say that it depends what you want. If you want a guaranteed HE (happy ending), ask in advance (as others have said) either when you are communicating (though in massage shops only discuss this when you arrive with the masseuse, not with the receptionist) or once you arrive. If on the other hand, you want (as many do) that WSWS (will she, won't she?) experience when part of the thrill is not knowing whether you are going to get this or not, then just go with the flow. WSWS enthusiasts constitute a sizeable constituency amongst us FBSM enthusiasts, ducky.

Offline Gustav Klimt

I generally let my hand ‘accidentally’ touch the masseuse leg & if nothing is said slide my hand up her thigh. Always had extras with this method.

Offline Captainhowdy666

Went to my first massage parlour last week.
Walked i off the street , ushered immediately into a room where I simply asked “do you do body to body”
She said the price and away was went.
No pissing about, get it out in the open before you spend a penny if that’s what you’re after.

Online mr.bluesky

If they "accidentally " start touching your cock and balls during the massage especially if you are undraped then that's usually a sure sign that more will be on offer. Touching the masseuse is a no no for me until I'm absolutely sure she is comfortable with it and this is usually after a few visits. Very few Thai or Chinese massage shops are bonified and don't offer extras most of these will ask you towards the end of the massage if you want at least a happy ending. Nothing worse than groping the arse of the lady giving you a massage and getting told off about it a definite mood killer. From somebody who prefers a fbsm massage most of the places I have been to offer at least a happy ending. Reading reviews of the place before hand is a great help. Then you know for sure . Some ask over the phone which lacks discretion as some places do not want to give out details over the phone as it could be anyone asking.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 12:59:27 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online Jomoore

It's a minefield, but as some others have hinted at, in a good way, ie, the "WSWS?" hunt seems to be addictive. I've been going to these places for some years now, and I've got only a few tips, but mine would be:
If the price is low, eg, £40 p/hr, then extras are likely, as they couldn't make a living on that. Conversely if they advertise, say, £80p/hr and you pay up front without any assurances, you're a hostage to fortune.
Also, many "legit" places I've been to have a strict manageress, but the girls' attitudes vary enormously, and I've had owo or FS many times at these places, but clearly no assurances, and enquiring in advance is almost a guarantee of failure.
If it's not been discussed in advance but you get early swipes etc, then you're usually onto a winner, even if it's just HR/HE.
I wouldn't start touching the lady until she'd either started groping you, or otherwise made it clear it was ok, or as has been said, it's a mood killer.
Another mood killer is price negotiating while you're lying there with a tent pole; don't fall for it and be prepared to walk early; most of them won't let you, they'll want as much out of your wallet as they can get, although if you've been particularly mean you may get a grudging rush job which isn't worth much at all, so go carefully.
Enjoy  :thumbsup:

Offline Silencio

Similar to what others have said, being naked usually signals to them that you're up for extras. If they actively massage my ass and graze my balls, anus or cock during it then extras are on offer, then I let my hand accidentally touch their leg and see where it goes. A lot of times when I leave my hand near their legs they lean into it and starter rubbing their legs against my hands, then I definitely know it's on.

I understand the being upfront about it angle too, but I love the thrill of WSWS.

Offline Thephoenix

If they "accidentally " start touching your cock and balls during the massage especially if you are undraped then that's usually a sure sign that more will be on offer. Touching the masseuse is a no no for me until I'm absolutely sure she is comfortable with it and this is usually after a few visits. Very few Thai or Chinese massage shops are bonified and don't offer extras most of these will ask you towards the end of the massage if you want at least a happy ending. Nothing worse than groping the arse of the lady giving you a massage and getting told off about it a definite mood killer. From somebody who prefers a fbsm massage most of the places I have been to offer at least a happy ending. Reading reviews of the place before hand is a great help. Then you know for sure . Some ask over the phone which lacks discretion as some places do not want to give out details over the phone as it could be anyone asking.

Sums it up well.
In the title, the op infers he's not referring to legit providers, which is a different subject.

Offline LLPunting

Only two reasons I might ask about extras up front rather than let the unknown lady do her thang:

1) Lady is surprisingly alluring (this is not just physical beauty) and vibing flirtation and friskiness, in which case fuck decorum I'm after a full sesh of naughtiness asap.  If she proves in her reply to be too limited then I may still bail.

2) Lady has a dodgy attitude and regardless of looks I'm looking to find a reason to walk and get my fee refunded.

Offline s0whatsnew?

I'm an upfront guy.   If its a purely legit place and i get chucked out, then so much the better...i've saved time and money, including hassling for the house fee return.  I find it makes the relationship so much easier and relaxed if all the negotiation happens before any action.  Thats worth a lot in my eyes.

Offline Bonker

Best to ask when you get back home.

Offline rk_1985

Went to a place that I knew offered extras and did not ask and was not offered in the end. On this occasion I only had my boxers on.

Went back to the same place and this time I fully undressed before getting on the table and was offered extras within 5 minutes. Been back to same location a few times and once I asked before starting and another time the masseuse brought it up. IMO it’s better to ask up front or accept there is a chance it may not be offered.

Offline bigboy96

The places I go to will certainly do a HR. I find half the fun is to see how far they will go! When she gives an 'accidental'  touch, I just  go 'mmmm. very nice' so she knows I'm happy with it.  If I touch her leg, and she either stays there, or moves closer, then I'll slowly go up her leg and rub pussy over her knickers. Occasionally, I've had a girl who  has placed my hand by the side and rubbed her pussy there. That is a cert for more to come!

Offline snaitram99

Almost all such places are either Thai or Chinese. If a Thai shop, the following applies:

"If a place wants to give the appearance (with shop front etc.) of being a legit relaxing massage only place for men and women, and may actually be partly that, they are not going to want to compromise their legit custom by openly admitting they do other things which would actually technically make them a brothel, even if they do not regard HE as a "sexual service". Also management may not know (or more likely want plausible deniability) about extras masseuses may provide in room." (I said this on here a long time ago)

Most Thai places, unless they ask you to keep underwear on, will do a proper massage then on turnover (about half way through) will at least offer HR, but may not on first visit if not sure what you want. I notice though that since re-opening after COVID closed "close contact" places, more seems to be on offer i.e more offer topless and sometimes B2B, but can be expensive.

If you see a Chinese girl things are usually more obvious. She will likely wear a short skirt and start massaging your back from a position at the head of the bed. If your hands are folded above your head they will inevitably be brushed by her crotch. If you don't actually want the massage, you can ask about extras now. Or you can enjoy the relaxing massage innocently leaving your hands where they are, knowing that B2B will be offered in a while.  :rolleyes:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I know you didn't ask the question OP - but make a point of stating you've visited the establishment before even if you haven't.

If the masseuse thinks you've been several times before shes a lot more likely to offer extras (if she does them) then if it's your first time there. Always be vague about when you visited and who... but make sure you dont do it at a brand new place that opened yesterday  :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 10:28:33 pm by The0neAnd0nly »

Offline Bikerman

I have had this.. been few times and more gets offered.. last time i got to massage her
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I have had this.. been few times and more gets offered.. last time i got to massage her

Had had that happen too! and bloody good fun it was bird on the table;)...

Offline Webby581

Very few Thai or Chinese massage shops are bonified

I prefer them Boner-fied
 ;)

Offline Henry767

I prefer them Boner-fied
 ;)

I was going to donate to a charity for starving dogs...

But to be sure it wasn't a scam, I checked out their boney Fidos.

Online Atrueyorkie

It’s all dependent on the SP, some don’t like being asked over the phone as they could feel like your tryna trap them. I personally prefer to ask in person

Like mentioned in the room there are tell tell signs such as cc swipes and deliberate delayed cock brushes. Chances increased when it’s undraped.

That being said I had a peculiar one where no cc swipes but she literally was oiling my balls and my erect dick and then refused HR when asked. I was bamboozled.

Offline Bikerman

Im hoping to try legit one soon.. refuses to mention extras but from experience ones in pvt houses often  say no then in room you  get list....i even got one off marketplace on faceache  that offers hj for£10 on top of £25 for nude massage but she is in runcorn..bit far for me at mo
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline donnybob

Im hoping to try legit one soon.. refuses to mention extras but from experience ones in pvt houses often  say no then in room you  get list....i even got one off marketplace on faceache  that offers hj for£10 on top of £25 for nude massage but she is in runcorn..bit far for me at mo

I would love to find that around here

Offline Thephoenix

More details please.......

Online webpunter

they ask how you would like the massage:  hard soft medium - a common question
answer = sexy or sensual
you soon find out what the outcome will be
no reaction or a sigh & the outlook aint the best, a crap R&T @ the end 
a giggle or a knowing smile & things are looking  :yahoo:
there is the request for guidance & you respond accordingly  :D

Offline Adrian Boulter

I never get extras in my massage. I'm too shy. Im going to try the previous posts idea and if I get a slap I can feedback. :-)

Offline JontyR

I never get extras in my massage. I'm too shy. Im going to try the previous posts idea and if I get a slap I can feedback. :-)

If you get on the table fully dressed they may think you aren't after anything. Especially if you are still in uniform, Chief inspector.

Offline myothernameis

I never get extras in my massage. I'm too shy.

Well if your to shy, what are you doing here  :P

Offline bobgobwick

Has anyone reviewed the massage place on here?
If they did and got extras, then if you undress fully I expect you'll likely be offered.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 04:40:41 pm by bobgobwick »

Offline Prince_s

I always thought that by not asking for extras up front, not only do you get the thrill of WSWS but there is the thrill of her trying to 'seduce' you into the extras, by giving you swipes (accidental or not) and checking your reaction. I find this works for me. I feel if i ask up front, she may make less effort on the sensual build up before the extras as she already knows shes got the extras in the bag.
Theres different ways to look at it but this works for me.

Offline Supersix4

I would normally fully strip off and don't get on the table until the girl is in the room.If she mentions my cock - Game on.
Or, if she asks what type of massage i like, i say the naughty one.. again Game On
Or, she asks if i've been to a massage parlour before , i'd say yes quite a few..

TBH i like a massage with a pretty asian girl more than the majority of punts i've had over the years.

Offline Captainhowdy666

I always thought that by not asking for extras up front, not only do you get the thrill of WSWS but there is the thrill of her trying to 'seduce' you into the extras, by giving you swipes (accidental or not) and checking your reaction. I find this works for me. I feel if i ask up front, she may make less effort on the sensual build up before the extras as she already knows shes got the extras in the bag.
Theres different ways to look at it but this works for me.
Life’s too short to walk away with blue balls.

Offline simon07

Currently with COVID it is too boring and many places want you to keep your underpants on or offer you a tissue underwear. Sometimes the towel stays on with no hand incursions under the towel either.

It is not fun going for a massage at the moment. No tricks and no good looking younger gals.

Offline myothernameis

keep your underpants on or offer you a tissue underwear.

While in Italy for my summer holidays, went to a Chinese massage parlor.  I wasn't wearing any underpants, so was given some sort of tissue underwear. 

These underwear, dont hide the fact, they you have an erection, underwear just to small  :D :D

Offline Rufus Firefly

You can give your masseuse a couple of hints as to what you're after.
 When she's massaging your inner thighs spread your legs a bit more and when she's at the top of your inner thighs just lift your hips off the table slightly, giving her easy access to the bits you want her to massage. It’s never failed me yet.

Online GingerNuts

When she's massaging your inner thighs spread your legs a bit more and when she's at the top of your inner thighs just lift your hips off the table slightly, giving her easy access to the bits you want her to massage. It’s never failed me yet.

Having skimmed though your reviews you seem to have had a few failures.

Offline Bonker

Why not just go to a SW and fuck her?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why not just go to a SW and fuck her?
Probably for the same reason you don't go to a masseuse.   :unknown:

Online webpunter

Failures are to be expected in massage & h/e expeditions
In part coz with most of the venues you are never 100% who is gonna be working
[some massage gaffs are much more reliable than others]
& there ain't the Awank number to cross reference on here
This is part of the fun, you never quite know what you're gonna get
Better to try & fail than not to try at all
Tho being on here does help stack things in your favour 
RF's modus operandi lays it on the table, so to write
& IME will tend to accelerate when the fun stuff starts 

Having skimmed though your reviews you seem to have had a few failures.

Offline happyending

That is of course if the lady is one who does massage the insides of the thighs. Not all do.
It's quite natural to widen your legs and raise your hips to show your appreciation to the masseuse and something that I would also do but you're stuffed if she doesn't even do them.