Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Let loose again  (Read 1478 times)

Offline Bikerman

After lockdown is over and its safe to punt.....who are you hanhering to see?
I have 3 in mind
Sophiefylde
Thekissingmilf..( yes i know she bb...but i might go for bj )
Sofia in middleton .. plus a male massage
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline standardpostage

Will this all be on the same day ?   :)

Offline stevedave

And there was me thinking this was a thread about a 90's pop band  :rolleyes:

Offline Johnbean

And there was me thinking this was a thread about a 90's pop band  :rolleyes:

You must be Crazy to think that!

Offline Stevelondon

Well I was thinking about a tentative massage with HE.

But three in one day. I take my hat off to you sir  :D

Offline Home Alone

In addition to resuming my one-Sunday-a-month long, vanilla-ish GFE sessions with my Regular, my punting budget's looking quite healthy at the moment.

So I'm planning to see some less vanilla-ish SPs to help me tick some less vanilla-ish boxes before I order my last repeat prescription of Tadalafil. No names  chosen yet, but I also look forward to renewing my reviewing career.

Offline xyfek

My must see hotlist has grown to more than 40 SPs during lockdown. I have no idea who to see first, or how I'm going to get through all that! :wacko:

Offline Rockhead

Am slightly concerned my firepower may have expired due to lack of use!

Looking forward to finding out though, and have a few 'subjects' in mind. Also want to try some more Seeking Arrangement type adventures as I've had a bit of success with this in the past, and am in a better position financially now.

Offline chocolategiver

My list is so long, what with my regulars and some of the very nice ladies that have been recommended by you fine people of good virtue, i'll be very busy....can't wait!!!

« Last Edit: February 27, 2021, 02:04:28 pm by Head1 »
Banned reason: Piss taking over rules.

Offline Mr Doodle

SPs can generate more interest for my money than any bank can... Can't wait!

Offline Bikerman

Think that will be my years list..those are choices that i want to punt..i struggle to cum twice ....but a road trip would be good if funds were ok lol... deffo sophiefylde but failing that sofia for a b2b...yummy

Offline Bopcrown

I'm thinking someone a bit closer to home for me.

Liking the look of Hattie_Wild

External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr lovepants

Plenty but depends where i am working.
I have noticed that on their website Annabelles MK will be reopening on 12th April.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 03:52:56 pm by Mr lovepants »

Offline Bikerman

Igot an urge for male masssge from a regular that i have seen few times and local and then a woman next day....

Offline silverspoon

Once lock down finishes I'm going to change my m/o from outcalls to in, been stuck in for months so going to go through my  hotlist and do one a day, few pints 30 mins rumble back to a few more pints, unless the Liverpool WGs revalue the pussy price, I'M going to change my spec and include some Roms

Offline horneyboy1975

I'm thinking someone a bit closer to home for me.

Liking the look of Hattie_Wild

External Link/Members Only
She looks amazing . 4.11 height extremely rare . And a bit of fluff on the muff . Enjoy