Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony massage in erdington?  (Read 957 times)

Offline Littlefoot

I'm sure I read something about a black FBSM lady on here a long time ago in Erdington? I maybe wrong though. I've done a search and can't find anything, perhaps I ain't searching properly. Anyway has anyone got any info?

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 01:49:35 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline goodolnick

This link takes you ton Jane which I saw and reviewed last December. Very plump in a weird farm house near Cudworth.  Quite cheap but still not worth the money!

Offline Littlefoot

This link takes you ton Jane which I saw and reviewed last December. Very plump in a weird farm house near Cudworth.  Quite cheap but still not worth the money!

Cheers, just read the review. Had her down as a plan b this week. Not any longer!  :hi:

Offline Girthasaurous_Rex

Banned reason: Posting Bollocks
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline l1mpd1ck

External Link/Members Only

Big girl.  Googling the phone number finds an old ad for a mobile massage in Oldbury

Offline ChartPen

She used to describe herself as fit in her ad but does look like she’s added a few pounds since I saw her.

She is fairly tall though.

From my conversation with her I think she started out as a legit mobile massage (her car had vinyl advertising decals on it for massage) and I believe she will do FBSM appts for a reduced fee.

Given her price and the comment re: improved hygiene I’d be happy to give her another visit. I like them on the curvy side anyway and those nipples are impressive.