Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danielle viva street cradley heath  (Read 2824 times)

Online Night king

She must be desperate for work she sent me a text, good job I use a spare phone!

Offline greg101

Well.  She told me she had only been punting since January this year.  She used to a good Catholic girl and married to someone she is no longer with.  She does this to put herself through college.  She may be telling the truth about bare backing as she does seem quite naive.

Online Night king

James999

she told me 'no condom no sex', so.......

Did you ask her for bareback then  :unknown:

Offline greg101

Nope. Not a service I want. She just stated that.

James999

Very odd thing to state if the subject wasn't brought up  :unknown:

Offline greg101

:unknown: No James I don't think so.  When we were together I asked her like I do to all the girls that I see, what is allowed and what is not.  Some girls don't mind their arse hole played with or fingers in snatch some do.  I like to establish ground rules before I begin.

She said "Kissing OK, fingering OK, arse play OK, OWO OK and then said no condom no sex".

That's a verbatim quote of what she said.  I replied I wanted OW and sex.  I never bareback so it was of little interest to me.

Offline milyzz

Offline milyzz

A barebacker and OWO  :bomb:

A friend of mine is now going through a divorce due to giving his wife a std that he caught from getting OWO from some slut on vivastreet!

I hope that those of you that do get OWO are single  :hi:

Offline greg101

Which is why I only have OW now.

Offline Fishermansfriend

But Greg assures us she doesn't use photoshop  :sarcastic:

And is better in real life  :unknown:
[/quotec
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 10:03:08 am by Fishermansfriend »

Offline Fishermansfriend

Lads Lads, hold your horses.  Serious issue? come on.  I don't like leeches, none of us do and Paul - you are a Leech, big time and there is no denying it.  And as for anger management? I have little tolerance for people that are clearly stupid, and yes Paul I'm thinking of you here mate (again).  No offence intended, so PLEASE Fishermansfriend; hit the report button again, you know you want to.

Hidden Image/Members Only
I rest my case.

Offline Fuzzyduck

That post got reported by some twat Fishermansfriend https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=249414 he thinks it's overly aggressive, Fucking hell how hard is he / she working at to be offended  :thumbsdown:

+1

Still snowing in the Midlands I see.

Offline Tallbrown

Perfect thread on owo! And naive punters.

🤨

Offline greg101

+1

Still snowing in the Midlands I see.

Fishermansfriend wants to naff off to mumsnet, they love gender neutrals there so it/she/him would fit right in!!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 11:17:02 am by greg101 »