Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Naughty-Nichole-cv  (Read 475 times)

Offline GentlemanCallerMids

Browsing through the girls working in Coventry and this beaut caught my eye. Has anyone seen her?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Helps if you also post her AW link, otherwise members on here don't know whom you are referring to and cannot then help you.

Presumably this is whom you are referring to, as you have mispelt her name.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Appears to be a fake profile, prob a PG scam.

She already has 5 feedback on AW. Check out the following member who has left her feedback. Some of the girls he has reviewed are all scammers, well documented in the East Mids section.

External Link/Members Only

Offline GentlemanCallerMids

That’s the one tiger. I couldn’t find her profile address to copy and paste - doing this on my phone.

Shame if this is a fake profile although she doesn’t have a private gallery so I am not quite sure what they have to gain here?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
That’s the one tiger. I couldn’t find her profile address to copy and paste - doing this on my phone.

Shame if this is a fake profile although she doesn’t have a private gallery so I am not quite sure what they have to gain here?

If you are unable to post the link cos you are on mobile, etc., then mention this in your post, as members then realise that you have tried to do this but were not able to. As a result, other helpful members usually then post the AW link for you.

As for the PG, give it time. If you click all the other girls reviewed, sooner or later they then have a PG put up. This way the profiler is trying to APPEAR as a genuine, but the feedback trail has given him away.