Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: maia54321 - Doncaster TIMEWASTER!!  (Read 387 times)

3 review(s) for maia54321 (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline qarma

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I never arrange bookings with rommies with 0 AW feedback, but thinking with my dick instead of my brain, I contacted this SP and arranged a meeting later today.

I turned up at the postcode bang on time and rang for the house number - no answer.

Repeatedly called and texted - no response.

First time this has happened to me and probably not the last.

Got back and decided to ring her again. She answered, so I asked her about our meeting, which she acknowledged, and why she didn't answer. "I was busy" she said. So why not call or text me to say so and save me the time and effort!!

Pure ignorance.

Don't waste your time and £££ lads!

Offline haggis007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I never arrange bookings with rommies with 0 AW feedback, but thinking with my dick instead of my brain, I contacted this SP and arranged a meeting later today.

I turned up at the postcode bang on time and rang for the house number - no answer.

Repeatedly called and texted - no response.

First time this has happened to me and probably not the last.

Got back and decided to ring her again. She answered, so I asked her about our meeting, which she acknowledged, and why she didn't answer. "I was busy" she said. So why not call or text me to say so and save me the time and effort!!

Pure ignorance.

Don't waste your time and £££ lads!

sorry you wasted your time and thanks for the warning.... :hi:

these roms normally answer/text  while getting fucked by a punter so shes no excuse for not replying  :sarcastic: