Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi from Grimsby, touring in Leeds  (Read 375 times)

1 review(s) for sexilexi26 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline Johnthebaptistt

First review, so il try my best.

Was around October time, on the way home one evening from Leeds, between the hours of 5pm/7pm. Decided to see what was in the erea. Lexi popped up, read some reviews and decided to give her a txt, along with some other girls.

To my surprise, within 2 minutes I got a call from lexi, asking if I was still interested. Silly question I was horny af and wanted to drain my balls into the nearest slut. 30 mins booked in. The girl was eager, my expectations where high from reading a couple of reviews, agreed on £90.  post code sent. I was on my way.

Parked my car around the corner down the side street of trinity, Was in works van so stuck a note on windscreen saying amergancy call out (works every time) walk into the plaza, not to shabby, lifts easy to find. Straight to her door, this is where i start to get a little nervous.

She opens the door and invited me in, very chatty, seems nice, bit to common for me. Really struggling to get a proper glimpse of her as it’s dark, I open the toilet door to create some light, and soon close it, not my type, at all. Gutted, but as it’s late on and I have a long journey back I decided to do the deed. Bit rough looking, nice eyes though.

Goes down on the little soldier for owo. 9/10 nearly bust my nut straight away, best owo I’ve had in ages. What she lacks in looks, she makes up in sucking, Lots of deep throating 5-10 mins gone, she climbs on top and starts fucking cowgirl, good technique, definitely putting the effort in. Flip her over for doggy and she’s still doing all the work, keeps looking back, doesn’t take to much, and I’m done. What a fuck.

Conclusion: would I return? No.
Rated as neutral as she was great fuck, and rode me like a donkey.

External Link/Members Only