Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone try New Thai House in Leicester?  (Read 5058 times)

Anthonycesena

Hi,

Have any of you tried the above mentioned place? Would you recommend it? If so, do they happen to provide a full service option as they make no mention of this on their website?

Cheers guys

Tony

Offline nullenvoyd

Some fantastic looking thai girls there.

It is FS but massage etc if you just want that.
It is geared towards money but some of the girls are less greedy than others. Some are very pleasant and want to please but some just go through the motions being only interested in the cash!.

Anthonycesena

Thank for that. Do you happen to know what the entrance charges are and the general price that the ladies take for the hour or would you say it is negotiable? Any ladies that you would recommend?

Offline whats that noise

I think it's about £20 entrance fee. 1hr fs was £130 if I remember. The girls are pretty, you get to choose. I saw two girls. Anita is slim v pretty. Maya a bit larger 10 maybe 12 not as pretty. Both services are below average IMO. It was a case of I don't do this and I don't do that. Basic owo, b2b then sex. Kept asking me if I had cum even though it had only been 15 mins. I wouldn't return personally. Would tell you to see the other Thai girls in tetuan road,but too much b&s. Plus no real nice ones there ATM.

Offline Allnewman

I am surprised that there is not a lot of information on this place been once it's was great