Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girls in notts  (Read 3263 times)

Freelancer8

I'm looking for some help on who to see in Nottingham in 2 weekends time. Any useful tips or recommendations would really help. I've seen a few girls but they have no feedback wondered if anyone knew more about them. Here's a few I like the look of.....

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
You do half pick them, Freelancer.

Just searched on here, and nothing on these girls, as yet.

Freelancer8

Haha! I like new girls , they tend to be eager to please more. And I like the younger girls. Didn't know if anyone had seen any of them but not booked through AW or maybe not left any feedback. I guess I'll just have to roll the dice and see.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Keep us informed, if you do see any of them.

Freelancer8

Yes I'll post a review for sure. Thinking either katiemayrose or Paigegreen as I think the others a foreign ladies. And it's more of a risk, plus KatieMayRose does have feedback. And she looks hot, and it's been a while since I was with a 19 year old!! If you hear anything about either of them please do let me know. And I'll be sure once I've met one of them to post on here.

Offline badsin

Hi Freelancer............ soooo do these girls work for you then??

Freelancer8

Hahahahaha!! I wish mate! If they did, I wouldn't be writing posts on here that's for sure. My name is just a name, I like to travel around.

I just like seeing new girls and ones that might be up for it a bit more. It's hit and miss I know, as some new girls might not actually be doing it for the right reasons, then let's says a more experienced WG.

I was just hoping someone would've seen maybe one of them and could point me in the right direction. As right now I'm just literally going to put the names in a hat.

Offline latecomer

Hi Freelancer............ soooo do these girls work for you then??

Well I happened to look at the very first one on the list.  She was in Reading a few weeks ago then moved to Worcester and now she's in Nottingham!  Romanians don't have a very good name on this forum but being pimped round a foreign country and moved every week to disorientate/scare them is pretty bad.  I wonder who the pimp is???????

Freelancer8

Seriously!!!!  I'm not the pimp or a pimp of any kind! I work for a vending machine company so I get to travel around. I prefer English WG's, hence why I'm looking at booking the two English girls during my stay in notts. Some paranoid people on here with crazy imaganation.  I only wanted to know if anyone had seen any of these ladies???

Jackjones

Top ones in a group of 3 girls and looks like the pimp is always around if you read the first ones profile.
Last two look fine, can't see a prob but there both new with little/no feedback so good luck.
Others all look like PG scams

Freelancer8

Thanks mate, nice of someone to has something sensible to say. I agree the first few look a bit pimped! I'm going to go with one of the last two. Both English, Sent messages to both and it looks like I'll be seeing Paigegreen as she's replied and seems friendly. Not heard back from KatieMayRose, but I'll still try and squeeze her in over the weekend I'm in Nottingham.

Jackjones

Good times, Paigegreen's likes list is a little on the small side but could all change when you get there and she looks like a nice girl!

Good luck, hope it goes well and let us all know!

Freelancer8

Exchanged a few emails and she seems a bit more open minded then just her likes list. I guess she's just new and wants to see how it goes. But she seems friendly enough and responded to my emails quickly too. I'm hoping it's going to be a good time with her. As I said, I'll be sure to post a review. Thanks again for your feedback mate.

Offline monkeybucket

Both katieMayRose and Paige look lovely...note that katie doesnt do incall....such a shame my weakness is red heads but i'm not paying for a hotel too.

Offline monkeybucket

very lucky you seem to be in notts on the same weekend as paige

Handyman69

I'm talking to KatieMayRose, PaigeGreen is longer on the site.

Anyone you can recommend MonkeyBucket?

I'll let to know about Katie my housemate booked her and said she was great, good fuck, good oral, owo, easy going. We're thinking of double booking her, might see if she does gang bangs/parties. Could maybe all sort something with her. I'll let you all know what happens.

Offline Owwhatanight

Paigegreen is back but in Cardiff.

Handyman69

Cardiff??? Strange. Ok, well that's a bit far to travel to see her .

pleasure

Cardiff??? Strange. Ok, well that's a bit far to travel to see her .

Paige seems to be dividing her time between Nottingham and Cardiff. She's in Nottingham for a few days from next weekend. I hope to be seeing her then.

Jackjones

Good to hear, you'll have to let us know all about your time with her pleasure and how she rates.

pleasure

Good to hear, you'll have to let us know all about your time with her pleasure and how she rates.

No problem, I'll certainly do that. After not having punted for a while due to nothing catching my eye, a few new girls and/or tours have popped up recently, so it seems I've got a busy schedule ahead. :)

pleasure

Don't hold your breath for that review on Paige. She's gone from what seemed like decent contact to completely ignoring me overnight, for no apparent reason. Why do these girls do this?! Just another timewaster, dammit.