Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ranni - Leicester  (Read 1133 times)

Jt1234

Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting Ranni? Seems good VFM but could be too good to be true

External Link/Members Only

Offline jayuk99

looks Eastern European to me , Nice try if she is and trying to charge more by mimicing an indian / muslim girl

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

At first I thought those rates are way too cheap for an Indian girl she has to be EE. Indian girls like to charge silly prices for mediocre vanilla service. So I got a friend to call her and speak to her in punjabi and I can confirm she doesn't speak punjabi well. My friend said she's learnt a few Hindi/punjabi words and doesn't really understand any real punjabi and got annoyed at my friend and turned all Romanian like on him.
Another Romanian con-artist

Jt1234

Thanks for that, does seem too good to be true.

I've tried a few of the EE girls on viva street and the conclusion is that it's best to avoid as too unpredictable.

From the ones I've seen:

Misha/samyra- absolute psycho, avoid!

Laura - her profile is not up at the moment, but it was a quickie and rather pleasant, she was sexy but didn't like her pussy being touched.

Rania rosa- her profile also not up at the moment, but it's there intermittently. Although it's definitely the girl in the pics, she's a lot larger in real life, she's a genuine BBW, she was accommodating though and unlike most Romanians the service was good, just a shame she's not a looker.

Anita External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - booked this girl, turned up and it was different girl, think her name was xristina and she also had a viva street profile, the girl I saw was actually much better looking so that was a result but a bait and switch can leave you feeling uncomfortable. She smelt of booze, and was generally in a rush, she also felt the need to make it clear I could only cum once in half an hour even though I hadn't asked!