Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zonya Sexy Thai - Watford  (Read 651 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6957228) (35 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline JAPrufrock61

External Link/Members Only
£80 for 30
This week

Good comms - others seem to have problems but I got a prompt response with price list for extras - OWO an FK are in the price.  Followed up with clear instructions and once I arrived no waiting around, in fact when I said I was early she invited me in.

Flat is OK. On a main road but really anonymous.  There is a bus from Watford but a car is needed really - there is parking nearby but leave time to find it. 

There was a sign about leaving early and no refunds in the bed room that I noticed afterwards which was more like a Soho walk up.

She is not size 4 as stated in the AW profile and her photos understate her size - more 10-12 but she has a really nice figure and I thought she is very pretty - the photos are a good match for her. Nice unobtrusive make up.  The bolt ons look good but feel weird and she is a bit self conscious about them in a funny way.

Really eager to please and as Simon07's review says she seem really nice
Good kissing - FK

Very deep and skilled OWO with attention to balls and below which was very good and quite sloppy.  One of the best I have had recently. 
She positioned herself for reverse oral which she enjoyed a lot and per pussy is clear.  Oral on her (inns-pssy), 69 and other activities were all nice - no fingers, as specified in the useful text I got

Condom on with the mouth

We did miss with her feet on my shoulders for some of it - she was showing signs of enjoying it and started smacking her ample bum!
Then CG which we both enjoyed and I came  really hard.  She stayed on after for a while.  In the last stages she was clenching her vagina - I don't think she came - it's an excellent skill that few SPs do.

She is quite passive - likes to be directed but once in position goes for it.

Thanks to Simon07 for alerting me.  A great visit.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Hi  JAP61   Great find and great review .... thanks for posting   :hi:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 10:18:06 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline simon07