Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Ana - Hatfield  (Read 476 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7673180) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Online pepsicolaboy

Polish Ana
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only+

Date: Last 4 weeks, later part of the day.

Venue: Hatfield/Herts flat on a new estate of multiple blocks, been a Polish working flat for some years now.

Amount Paid: £80 for 30 mins

Cost of any extras? none

Session:

Despite being here before some time back, very easy to get lost looking for block/ flat number and also at nighttime.

Her block is in an inner part with its own gate, so need to buzz here (and again at the block door).

On arrival, much better looking that the photos IMO and striking, photos are not very flattering (or true to her looks), very nicely surprised on entry. Has a seductive demeanour about her and friendly & smiley.

Slim, tonned, was wearing sexy underwear and some sort of gown.

She wants all guys to shower first (seemingly). There is no shower curtain and no hook for the shower head so facilities very poor, shame as I’m sure this flat sees enough £££ pass through it.

Good service, owo followed by her riding and variations of doggy. she does kiss but minimal DFK and she does like being on top and doggy. Happy with position changes.

Very pleasant and confident young woman.

Looks 8/10

Natural brunette with dyed blonde and lots tattoos, not for everyone. Slim and toned from memory (boobs could be perter but minor criticism)

Facially attractive.

Service 8/10

As per above good service level. Don’t think she has much kink about her yet, not experienced enough

Personality 08/10

Very pleasant and up for fun.

Location & Facilities 06/10

Need to park outside the blocks (the Sergei does not offer for you to park inside), so might be a problem is full.

Poor bathroom which is a let down.

Value 9/10

In current market, hit the spot for me I would say

Overall 8.5/10

Probably quite new to the game and may go to and from from Poland. If id booked longer and she had slightly more services on offer would be higher. Full on DFK may have raised the score.

If you do book longer I am sure she would be great to just chill out with also.

Closing comments

Had a lot of average punts on my last outings so this was a welcome relief, if I it wasn’t so far from me would be back and probably a regular.

You can have a conversation with her and she is not jaded. My guess is she will likely do stints here and then go back to Poland.

Edit: I just scanned one of her recent 'Neutral' reviews and mentions of conveyor belt. I image there are peak times, so bear that in mind when booking.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 06:44:14 pm by pepsicolaboy »

Online pepsicolaboy

Will mention the tits again, as some blokes have requirement they more pert and more perfect.

It didnt distract from the passionate service for me.