Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Natasha of Milton Keynes  (Read 700 times)

Offline jimf67

Hi All

I've got a booking with Natasha later this week and am planning my journey to hers, especially the timing of it.

Can anyone offer me a clue as to her location, by PM if you like. I've asked her for her postcode, but she hasn't been forthcoming yet and I'd like to work out when to set off from my hotel.

Thanks for any help

Jim

Offline jimf67

...and the answer is about 45 mins walk from Central MK, if anyone's interested!

Review to follow soon... :)

Offline davidgood

Sorry,just seen your post today.

If I had picked it up earlier I would have contacted you to say Natasha is in the suburbs rather than Central MK.

You will find myself and others have done reviews on her under the East of England section as there is a bit of confusion as to where MK reviews should go.

I hope the 45 min walk was worth it!

Regards,

davidgood

Offline jimf67

Thanks davidgood, no worries, it certainly was worth the walk (certainly a pleasant enough evening for a stroll).

I've put my review in the South East, although as you say MK is a bit of a no man's land in between East and South East. Bucks is definitely mostly SE, but MK is right up in the North of Bucks and could easily fit in East England with Bedford being so nearby...