Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on these?  (Read 1462 times)

Offline Jerboa

I was doing a search on AW, spotted these likely ladies, anyone know anything?

Vip Cindy a Polish model in MK charging 100 quid a half hr External Link/Members Only

Carmel Anderson says she's a lads mag model, External Link/Members Only

Sexi Milf offers a dirty PSE in MK, 25 yr old, well from looking at her verified pic she must of had a long paper round.
External Link/Members Only

Emily Grace St Albans young sexy blonde, External Link/Members Only

Offline Zeusthedoc

I was doing a search on AW, spotted these likely ladies, anyone know anything?

Vip Cindy a Polish model in MK charging 100 quid a half hr External Link/Members Only

Carmel Anderson says she's a lads mag model, External Link/Members Only

Sexi Milf offers a dirty PSE in MK, 25 yr old, well from looking at her verified pic she must of had a long paper round.
External Link/Members Only

Emily Grace St Albans young sexy blonde, External Link/Members Only

Carmel has a review on here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48713.msg637975;topicseen#msg637975

It's a negative for a number of reasons. I would avoid, but truth be told, the OP didn't end up meeting with the WG. So her comms are poor hence no meet.

your call.

Offline MrMatrix

Emily_Grace  Adultwork2759419
I met her a few months ago at Gatwick. A really quite attractive blond scottish girl. Nice body enhance boobs which are nicely proportioned to the rest of her body. Nice looking pussy. Normally 0.5 hrs is £100 but as business was slow she'd dropped to £80. Having paid she was quick to point out that she only does OW and no FK. Fair enough I thought. She had nice boobs which took most of my focus. We did several positions including reverse cowgirl, which must have suited her as there was a full length mirror at the end of the bed so she had best view of the action. After we finished she said my time was nearly up (like 20 minutes had passed)to get dressed( a bit of clockwatcing but then it is a 1/2 hour punt) . I got dressed and still had time for a chat, now that we were both dressed her urgency to get me out wasn't quite as important as before and we drifted pass the 1/2 hour. Our conversation was very engaging. she's an interesting young lady. I could have enjoyed her company for a lot longer. She has a few Gatwick regulars it seems for which she has a standard overnight fee of £1200. I asked if they get just OW.....she smiled and to me implied no. I suspect she'd look after such a punter.  Despite her age she is a strong character and Yes I would see her again, she's a nice girl, but I'd clarify a few things next time if they were that important.

Offline MrMatrix

Emily_Grace  Adultwork2759419                                 External Link/Members Only
I met her a few months ago at Gatwick. A really quite attractive blond scottish girl. Nice body enhance boobs which are nicely proportioned to the rest of her body. Nice looking pussy. Normally 0.5 hrs is £100 but as business was slow she'd dropped to £80. Having paid she was quick to point out that she  does OW and no FK. Fair enough I thought. She had nice boobs which took most of my focus. We did several positions including reverse cowgirl, which must have suited her as there was a full length mirror at the end of the bed so she had best view of the action. After we finished she said my time was nearly up (like 20 minutes had passed)to get dressed( a bit of clockwatcing but then it is a 1/2 hour punt) . I got dressed and still had time for a chat, now that we were both dressed her urgency to get me out wasn't quite as important as before and we drifted pass the 1/2 hour. Our conversation was very engaging. she's an interesting young lady. I could have enjoyed her company for a lot longer. She has a few Gatwick regulars it seems for which she has a standard overnight fee of £1200. I asked if they get just OW.....she smiled and to me implied no. I suspect she'd look after such a punter.  Despite her age she is a strong character and Yes I would see her again, she's a nice girl, but I'd clarify a few things next time if they were that important.