Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What makes a beautiful vagina?  (Read 2707 times)

Offline sharpshoes78

I know this question is the definition of subjective and excluding odd smells

On a purely aesthetics what is nice to you?

Offline lillythesavage

Has to be naturally wet and not man made :D, after that don,t care too much.

Offline Whiteknight

Pink, moist, clean, hairless and got to taste good  :P

Offline fastnet

Offline Malvolio

The presence of my cock inside it.

Offline standardpostage

Visually, I think their all nice to look at.
"But" If I don't fancy the body, I may not think the vagina as nice (if that makes sense).
There's so many, all different shapes and sizes.
Vive la difference,as the French say.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 11:34:42 pm by standardpostage »

Offline mr.bluesky

A really tight one. Not one that's like a wizards sleeve. :D

Offline Drayki

A nice meaty one, nice clean and tight  :lol

As long as she hasn’t got piss flaps like John Wayne’s saddle bags   :D

Offline mr.bluesky

I quite like piss flaps like John Wayne's saddle bags. Plenty there to nibble on  :wacko:

Online WelshClipper

An inny does it for me every time.

Innit  ;)

Offline youngrob97

So long as its clean and fit for purpose i have yet to find one i do not like 

Online Dogbreath

Trimmed, moist, decent sized flaps, tastes of woman rather than lube and maybe a piercing or two.

Online Stevelondon

I quite like a larger labia and a clit that swells a little.
Of course go along with the sweet taste and smell.

Offline tantric talents

Just to clarify and be a bit medically pedantic I have to assume OP is talking about the Vulva, since the vagina of course is the internal largely unseen organ, yet also not without its own often delightful idiosyncrasies !  :hi:

Online scutty brown

What makes a vagina beautiful???

Simple: Lack of use!!!
Always best looking when unused

Offline JPin

Just to clarify and be a bit medically pedantic I have to assume OP is talking about the Vulva, since the vagina of course is the internal largely unseen organ, yet also not without its own often delightful idiosyncrasies !  :hi:

Beat me to it haha!

Offline Subboy1980

Pink, shaved, moist and most of all clean and not smelling like a fishmongers market. :D
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline sharpshoes78

True, my apologies

Offline Drayki

What makes a vagina beautiful???

Simple: Lack of use!!!
Always best looking when unused

It’s finding one Scutty that’s hardly been used  :lol:

Most of them have probably been hammered to death   :D

Offline HailWood

Offline Jomoore

When I was young I liked neat tidy looking little ones.  These days I love long hanging flaps and a prominent clit.  How times change.  (All clean, nice smelling and tasting of course).

Offline Marmalade

One that gets some attention? Neatly trimmed, a fine velvety covering of light hair, completely shaved sans stubble, meaty or uncomplicated, prominent clit or hidden…. all good (especially if it’s different to the last one!)

There’s only a few no-no’s and even those might have other plusses. A lot of women in certain countries or religions pay less attention to their gash than their garbage and end up unkempt. The woman, often older, who insists it is wet when it isn’t. The one with an inside like a bucket. The one with so much hair you need a flashlight to find the entrance. The tranny where the surgeon has put the clit at the wrong end near the perineum (really!). Smell in itself isn’t offputting, just some smells that are overpowering or menstrual can be a bastard. I don’t particularly like ones that smell of scented lube or other unnatural smells. Generally p4p only smell natural at start of shift or as SWs.

My favourite is the one I’m into at any particular moment: reasons come later.  ;)

Online Punterperson1971

Clean,fresh and shaven
Oh and it doesn’t look like it’s been hit with an axe  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline unclepokey

Noting the anatomical correction above I'm able to say the best vulva I've known belongs to the lady who used to be known as Tiny of Watford. It is, when aroused, heart shaped with symmetrical folds (none too fleshy but delicate and sensitive). The clitoris is firmly centrally placed. It's a work of beauty.

I'm equally turned on by the flash fry steaks (outer labia, darling, outer labia) of Nicole du Papillon.

So much to enjoy

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I actually googled best looking vaginas earlier today whilst bored working from home. My intention was to post a image of one I really liked but ended up that horny that I knocked out back to back wanks instead.

Apparently I like puffier outer lips with a bit of a well kept lady garden. Bit of a thigh gap helps complete the picture too!

P.s  - apparently the best looking vagina belongs to a English girl who won a competition according to one article I read. And theres another website you can rate vag's too. God bless the interweb!

Offline mr.bluesky

What makes a beautiful vagina ?   One that's open for business  :thumbsup:

Offline catweazle

Noting the anatomical correction above I'm able to say the best vulva I've known belongs to the lady who used to be known as Tiny of Watford. It is, when aroused, heart shaped with symmetrical folds (none too fleshy but delicate and sensitive). The clitoris is firmly centrally placed. It's a work of beauty.

I remember  Tiny quite well. No penetrative, but a filthy show.

Offline Home Alone

What makes a beautiful vagina ?   One that's open for business  :thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline oinki

I think the question is, what makes an ugly vagina is better than a beautiful vagina!

Offline Simmo87

Freshly shaved, and attached to woman that not slighty mental and total filth in the bedroom. I know that achieving the last two is a near impossible, but we can all live in hope.

Offline Thephoenix

What makes a beautiful vagina????

The same thing that makes a beautiful woman at the local 'grab a granny' night.

8 pints and dimmed lighting. :D

Offline mexicola

A nice creampie dripping slowly out and across the lips

Offline tdh

Innie with an all natural huge mamaries to go with it.  :D

Offline Socialboy

Clean shaven and smelling good is all it takes for me.

Offline Home Alone

What makes a beautiful vagina????

The same thing that makes a beautiful woman at the local 'grab a granny' night.

8 pints and dimmed lighting. :D

Can't help wondering if we were in the Grafton Rooms at the same time, 50-odd years ago, Phoenix?   :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 05:25:59 pm by Home Alone »

Offline Thephoenix

Can't help wondering if we were in the Grafton Rooms at the same time, 50-odd years ago, Phoenix?   :unknown:

That was me HA.....Monday night at the Grafton. Grab A Granny night.
Ah!....Them were the daze. :D

Online Charliehutton

I quite like piss flaps like John Wayne's saddle bags. Plenty there to nibble on  :wacko:

In which case you might like Holly, at Victoria House. I seem to remember it was like Hampton Court maze down there.

Offline bola

Any that's available and disease-free.

Offline bola

There's already so little external genitalia visible on women that I prefer the meat curtains variety. The more the better, as simple as that.

Offline Thephoenix

There's already so little external genitalia visible on women that I prefer the meat curtains variety. The more the better, as simple as that.

I remember one lady cyclist years ago whose piss flaps were so long, she had to tuck them into her bicycle clips. ;)

PS. The younger members might have to ask their Grandad what bicycle clips are.

Offline mr.bluesky

I remember one lady cyclist years ago whose piss flaps were so long, she had to tuck them into her bicycle clips. ;)

PS. The younger members might have to ask their Grandad what bicycle clips are.

Younger members might have to ask their Grandad what pissflaps are  :D
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 07:43:51 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online MysteryManNo.7

For me as long as the lady I'm seeing's vulva is clean and well maintained I don't really mind how it looks, it more comes down to how enthusiastic and skilled she is at using it, but my preference would be:

Either small amount of neatly maintained pubic hair on her mons pubis or completely shaved, large hanging labia minora (great fun to eat out and a nice sight to see them gripping my cock as we fuck) not too loose (though this isn't really something she can control, despite what some morons believe no, a woman's vagina does not loosen the more men she fucks) and maybe a clit piercing.

All that being said though I really enjoy the variety of lady parts I've had my face or cock in over the years. The individual uniqueness is what makes them appealing to me tbh even though I do have a preference.

Overall just being hygenic and well groomed is the thing that matters most which is how I imagine most WGs view cocks.   

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
I watched comedian Nikki Glaser on Netflix....she describes her vagina as looking "like a hastily packed suitcase" lol

Offline Marmalade

I watched comedian Nikki Glaser on Netflix....she describes her vagina as looking "like a hastily packed suitcase" lol

She could let me pack it for her the night before anytime.