Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 pops in a 30 minute booking.  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Coffeeguy

From your experience, are WGs OK with filling 2 bags in a 30 minute booking?

I know I can ask the question before booking but wonder if it is commonly accepted by service providers.

Offline PunterNumber69

I know I can ask the question before booking but wonder if it is commonly accepted by service providers.
They'll have to work hard to get you hard and cum twice in 30 mins. I suspect that most will say you're having a laugh. I'm assuming you want cum in the first 5 mins and then again at 25 mins.

Online mr.bluesky

Only one way to find out. Ask  :unknown: I am lucky if I can fill the bag twice in 1 hour  :dash:

Offline KerachiDope

Get in writing or a text if she says yes.
In my experience after the first pop the SP has amnesia and doesn’t remember telling me 2 pops in 30 min. Roms I’ve encountered are good for doing this. 

Offline oddson1970

lts certainly not a given for most working girls ....best to confirm beforehand during comms.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
lts certainly not a given for most working girls ....best to confirm beforehand during comms.

this  :thumbsup:

Offline Coffeeguy

This girl by way of example states very clearly in her FAQ that she does not have a "cum limit" :)

External Link/Members Only

But yes, I will be asking for that in advance.

I am better off otherwise paying slightly more for 2x 15min bookings instead, as things become quite boring for me after the first pop.

Offline Coffeeguy

this  :thumbsup:

Lou hi,

Would you find such a request as odd? is it something you are OK with personally?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 12:27:37 pm by Coffeeguy »

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Lou hi,

Would you find such a request as odd? is it something you are OK with personally?

no not in the slightest bit odd I get asked it often actually so have put it in my FAQs. I have in the past been asked how many times they could cum in 15 minutes booking which always makes me laugh. In all my years (professional and personal) I've never know anyone to manage more than once.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 12:39:48 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline tynetunnel

I’d be lucky to manage two in 15 hours!  :cry:

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
no not in the slightest bit odd I get asked it often actually so have put it in my FAQs. I have in the past been asked how many times they could cum in 15 minutes booking which always makes me laugh. In all my years (professional and personal) I've never know anyone to manage more than once.

Exactly the same, I'm asked regularly if they are allowed more than one pop and the answer is always,  you can cum as many times we can get him back up

The how many times can I cum in 15/30 mins question always makes me giggle too, I feel like a game show contestant and I want to reply......I don't know I'm not your willy  :lol: :lol:

How you word it is always important  ;)

Offline Coffeeguy

Exactly the same, I'm asked regularly if they are allowed more than one pop and the answer is always,  you can cum as many times we can get him back up

The how many times can I cum in 15/30 mins question always makes me giggle too, I feel like a game show contestant and I want to reply......I don't know I'm not your willy  :lol: :lol:

How you word it is always important  ;)

What is the nicest way to word it would you say?

Offline Coffeeguy

Have you seen this movie Lou? External Link/Members Only)

Some historically factual scenes may surprise you.

Offline MissWolf

• Service Provider
What is the nicest way to word it would you say?

Once your initial message exchange has occurred something simple like

Can I ask if you allow more than one pop/cum in a 30 min booking please
or
Can I enquire if you have a limit on the amount of times a client can cum in the booking please

I'm sure the guys on here will have others that work for them and can help  :hi:

Offline tynetunnel

It’s not a difficult question to ask, tbf!  :unknown:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

or
Can I enquire if you have a limit on the amount of times a client can cum in the booking please

I'm sure the guys on here will have others that work for them and can help  :hi:

+1

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Have you seen this movie Lou? External Link/Members Only)

Some historically factual scenes may surprise you.

what is it hun ?

Offline alabama1

It’s not a difficult question to ask, tbf!  :unknown:

My thoughts entirely. I think he's just after some wank material  :D
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 02:10:29 pm by alabama1 »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You're showing off now, it's about two in 15 days for me.   :(

Offline PunterNumber69

or

Some WGs only let you cum once in an hour so always worth asking if it's a one cum limit on a booking.

Offline Coffeeguy

My thoughts entirely. I think he's just after some wank material  :D

You got me!

Offline sunnyj

From my experience, it is not commonly accepted by SPs but if you specifically search for it then there are enough SPs who provider 2 pops in 30 minutes.

Some SPs clearly state on their profile about number of pops allowed in a booking, some confirm it during comms and sometimes after the first pop you can ask her if she is ok for second round.  :hi:

These are the SPs that I have seen, got multiple pops and reviewed them here.

Two pops and CIM in 30 mins booking for £60
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Three pops and a massage in an hour booking for £80

Two pops and takes good pounding in 30 mins for £100

Two pops allowed in 30 mins booking for £100 but managed only one

Two pops and a massage in 30 mins booking for £40

Two pops in 30 mins booking for £80.  She's Romanian and a good SP.

Two pops allowed in 30 mins booking for £70 but managed only one

Two pops allowed in 30 mins booking for £70

Two pops allowed in 30 mins booking for £80

Two pops allowed in 30 mins booking for £80

Two pops (anal and vaginal sex) in 30 mins booking for £120

Offline Thephoenix

I'm just chuffed if I cum at all. Maybe I need to ask if they're insured for wanker's elbow? :( :wacko:

Offline Punterperson1971

Op find a well reviewed wg and ask her if you book 30 mins would it be ok if you can manage it to cum twice in the meet,some of the wg’s I’ve seen have managed to get me to cum twice in that time,in fact one even said as I was putting my boxers on “do you want to go again” it’s certainly possible
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 04:19:56 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline wolfiesmith69

With a new SP i always ask this question as i get so excited i normally pop first in the first 5 minutes, then if i really fancy her another pop is easily obtained within the half hour, 2 pops is common for me within half or an hour punt-in an hour i slow down a bit with the action-Although i did manage 3 in an hour twice with a well known girl-it was a shock !!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punterperson1971

With a new SP i always ask this question as i get so excited i normally pop first in the first 5 minutes, then if i really fancy her another pop is easily obtained within the half hour, 2 pops is common for me within half or an hour punt-in an hour i slow down a bit with the action-Although i did manage 3 in an hour twice with a well known girl-it was a shock !!
Same here mate,3 pops in an hour too

Offline BarneyBubbles

*sigh*... once upon a time...

Offline Fuzzyduck

For me, I've never been refused when I've asked up front that it was what I was looking for. Punting 101 to confirm services and expectations in advance. A few times I popped early and I asked if there was time for a second go. Been refused once and offered a massage instead.

Fond memories of Sam (I think) at Soho Cottage in London years ago who, when I asked if I could pop twice in half hour, just squeezed my crotch, smiled and said "Well, we better get started then". Good times.

Offline anyfucker

+1
some WGs don't want you trying for another when the clock is running out and it's clear you're not going to make it within the agreed booking time.

Offline oap69

+1
Twice without disconnecting.....memories....all in the mind now.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 09:39:19 pm by oap69 »

Offline Marmalade

Many tricks to avoid it. Gets up and walks out the room after you pop (when she comes back it’s ‘your fault’ for not mentioning it). Or claims profile written by someone else. Or turns on an incredibly cold manner to dissuade you.

Comes down to whether she has a shred of decency as well as no rule in her head about not doing it.

One way round it is to not let on you’ve come, pocket the condom and claim a wee break (or give her a back rub if you’re feeling generous — nothing like some sweet cheeks and peekaboo) then let her get you hard again for round two.

Offline filthy.john

Hi Lou!

Let me change that for you  :D

Offline Nagilum

Generally, 30 mins is a single pop and a full hour is as many as you want. However, asking does not hurt.

Offline Bonker

I managed 4 in 30 minutes once. But that was after 6 pints of Guinness and a prawn vindaloo.

Edit : just noticed the title is pops and not poops.
Oops.

Offline Home Alone

I managed 4 in 30 minutes once. But that was after 6 pints of Guinness and a prawn vindaloo.

Edit : just noticed the title is pops and not poops.
Oops.

Honestly, Bonker; will you get your eyes tested?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline WelshClipper

In seven years of punting, I managed 2 pops in one hour only on two occasions.

I was bloody sore when I left so now I make sure I only pop once.

Besides there are lots of other things to do. As long as I get one decent pop, I’m happy.  :)

Offline Bonker

Honestly, Bonker; will you get your eyes tested?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry mate. I was reading this on the loo and had them screwed up with concentration.

Offline Home Alone

Definitely T.M.I., there; Bonker!! :D  :lol:

Offline Whiteknight

Sorry mate. I was reading this on the loo and had them screwed up with concentration.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Al

I assume 1 pop regardless of length as in my experience whether it is 30 or 60mins the SP wants to stop after 1. I would therefore agree it/check in advance.