Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Executive Toy  (Read 870 times)

Gspotter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is close to Gloucester Road tube, I booked an hour for £150 as I found her profile interesting and titillating compared to the usual drivel.
Communications were tiresome, needed multiple phone calls from different points rather than her saying straightforwardly what street she lives in.
When we met, I got the distinct impression I was not her type and she was not in the mood.
Big negative was her looks- profile says 'If I had to describe my figure it would be like Jessica Rabbit. Extreme curves. And no, that does not mean FAT!'
Maybe true years ago, but she's not very curvy now and is FAT, more like a size 14. Perhaps why her profile only has a single pic not showing her body. And she's older than I expected, I'd guess late mid or late 30s.
On the positive side she loves sex and enjoys being licked, fingered and penetrated. However, she has little empathy for the customer or adjusting to his needs. Kissed with great reluctance and barely gave any oral although I spent ages licking her out. If you're turned on by seeing a woman turned on by sex, then you will enjoy her. If you are expecting attention to yourself then you'll be disappointed.

Offline Tony_Red

Sorry to hear. She has other negative reviews on here too.

TERIMAKI

Yep.

Her communications are HORRENDOUS.If you have more sense than money, I would definitely ask you to avoid this woman.

She seems to be of the opinion that she is the one helping you out, as opposed to the other way around.

I remember one distinct phone call where she ended the call with "sorry for not replying to your email, i will read them today...but don't get your hopes up, you'll only get a reply if you're favourable to me".

Who does she think she is?

SaneOnes

There had been 2 other reviews of her on here - both negatives. This didn't need to happen to you, matey. These sort of girls annoy the hell out of me.

Sir Lancealot

You should have read my review of ET on here. Still my worst punt ever and her type really shouldn't be in this business.

Hopefully the link works.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70735.0