Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barking, Dagenham, Ilford?  (Read 3929 times)

neo39

Hello I live in the RM8 area, and I am quite fresh to the punting scene.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend few decent girls to start with. Girls that offer CIM preferred.

As I am on a budget at the moment, I prefer not to pay more than £50 for 30 min.

Also are there quickie girls in this area like the ones in Soho? £20-£30 to do your job and go?

Thanks!

Offline Jack_soa

Hey neo,
Im in this area too. If your willing to go as far as plaistow Id reccomend Izabela. She is 60 for half hour and my "safety punt".
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If your willing to go a little further I hear good things about Danielle B and Cindy Lover, both at bow. Both of these are 60 for the hour and I haven't seen them myself so cant confirm services or looks.

captainavenger

Danielle B i heard is a post op transgender

if your in ilford
External Link/Members Only

well worth it mate!

Offline spellbackwards

does Izabela do DFK? couldn't find much info on her....

Offline Jack_soa

Id say more FK than DFK. It has been a while since I saw her, so I can't really remember. Its not normally something I go for.

Offline Lance

Does Izabela wear a wig and what is her facial features like?

Offline ladiesman020

There's a good brothel on green lane
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

jimbobwood

Id say more FK than DFK. It has been a while since I saw her, so I can't really remember. Its not normally something I go for.

Is this the same Izabelle that worked in cockfosters? If so, she is quite a good punt - she looks very similar with heavy bleached hair.

neo39

Offline Mr Farkyhars

There's a good brothel on green lane

Can you give a link/phone number?

helmsdale

Danielle B i heard is a post op transgender

if your in ilford

well worth it mate!

Jessica Posh is great value at £50 for half an hour, she is attractive, friendly and speaks good English however her services are limited and I can't see that she does CIM. Also the last time I saw her which was in October when she was working in a house between Seven Kings and Goodmayes, she told me that her rent was coming up for renewal and that her landlord was demanding an extortionate increase. It would appear from her AW profile that she has moved a bit further east to the Chadwell Heath area.

You can get £30/15mins quickies in the area but £40 is the usual minimum rate.

neo39

Jessica Posh is great value at £50 for half an hour, she is attractive, friendly and speaks good English however her services are limited and I can't see that she does CIM. Also the last time I saw her which was in October when she was working in a house between Seven Kings and Goodmayes, she told me that her rent was coming up for renewal and that her landlord was demanding an extortionate increase. It would appear from her AW profile that she has moved a bit further east to the Chadwell Heath area.

You can get £30/15mins quickies in the area but £40 is the usual minimum rate.

I have been wanting to see her, but lack of photos is putting me off..

Do you know any girls in specific that do £30 for 15 mins?

helmsdale

here's one for £30/15mins but really she should be paying you for sex

This woman also looks after a harem of young Romanians whose prices varied between £30/£40 for 15mins. Currently they are all being offered at £40/15mins but I did fuck one for £30 last year but she is no longer around.

neo39

Offline ladiesman020

Look in the B&D post there's loads of listings for adult services and massage

Offline The_Don

Hello I live in the RM8 area, and I am quite fresh to the punting scene.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend few decent girls to start with. Girls that offer CIM preferred.

As I am on a budget at the moment, I prefer not to pay more than £50 for 30 min.

Also are there quickie girls in this area like the ones in Soho? £20-£30 to do your job and go?

Thanks!

A little over £60 for 30 mins

Offline Lance

Offline The_Don

Been looking at these 2 but weren't sure if they were legit.

Seen and reviewed both when they shared a flat in west ham.

Offline ladiesman020

Any girls in the area that do and enjoy ANAL

Offline Hugh Jampton

I've seen Izabella twice in the last couple of months, although neither time was actually planned.

She shares a flat with a busty brunette model who appeared on AW as "Julia" - the pix of Julia looked pretty good and included a clear shot of a tattoo of a rose on her right breast.

After a bit of faffing around - after I called, Julia sent me to Plaistow, then Leyton, then Plaistow again - I showed up at the flat.

The girl who answered the door certainly didn't look like the girl in the picture! So, I asked how many girls were available, thinking she was the maid.

Izabella popped in to the room. Blonde, slim, not unattractive. It turned out she offered anal and the other girl didn't, so I had a punt with Izabella.

Still keen to see "the girl with the rose tattoo" I called back about a week later. The same brunette "maid" opened the door except this time she was in a bikini top - and there was the tattoo!

She must have a friend who majored in PhotoShop at college - the picture was NOTHING like one of the "Julia" on the web.

So, I asked ( already knowing the answer... ) "Anal?"

"No"

"The other girl?"

"Yes" - and in walked Izabela again...

Izabella is OK. Her tits are nowhere near the 34D she claims, B more like, but she kisses with a bit of tongue and provides all the listed services ( including a bit of rimming ) in a 1 hour booking.

I can see why another poster described her as a "safety punt" - safe, not spectacular but perfectly adequate.

Offline Sparta Prada

Angeldeb is an ok provider. She's in her 40s, size 12-14, nice boobs, will offer kissing and CIM. She's based in Ilford and works from a nice tidy flat.

She isn't my first choice wg, but based on the area and your budget she offers vfm.