Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Will the real Melissa step forward....  (Read 689 times)

Offline WKD123

Bit off this one, but I had Wonderful Melisa on my HL External Link/Members Only before she moved with her mate to Epsom - didn't respond to a mail asking when she might return to her usual stomping ground and then I spot this profile:

External Link/Members Only

and the veri pic:

For those who have had the pleasure, are they not the same girl?

Thought I would post in the London forum, even though the real Melissa/Melisa is showing as MK...

Hidden Image/Members Only

mrhappypants

When Flying Bread Man reported being B&S’d on a return visit to Delux Delia I made a booking and then asked if the photos were genuinely her in the confirmation.  She replied immediately with an unequivocal confirmation (and it was her). 

It isn’t fool proof, but a faker may  prefer to lose your booking (by going “quiet”) to setting aside half an hour to see you knowing you are likely to walk (without paying) as soon as the B&S is confirmed in the room...

Good luck. :hi:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 03:14:35 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Contrary

Just spent an hour with this girl. Very good looking, very sweet

Passive to the point of comatose, apart from when she was having a conversation with her mate in the next room.

Being actually bored on a punt is a new one on me.

Offline kaj314

Just spent an hour with this girl. Very good looking, very sweet

Passive to the point of comatose, apart from when she was having a conversation with her mate in the next room.

Being actually bored on a punt is a new one on me.

You can break your duck by posting a review, you'll probably find it will benefit you on this forum in the long run

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 12:04:51 pm by The_Don »