Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyalice xxxx - London hotel outcall - time waster - failed to show up  (Read 1319 times)

5 review(s) for sexyalice xxxx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline keij

External Link/Members Only

First ever reverse booking turned into a huge disappointment by this unreliable girl, avoid!avoid!avoid!

Short version: she responded my RB, we exchanged emails and texts to confirm, then at agreed meeting time, she disappeared completely

What happened:
I placed a RB for a meeting in my hotel at 8pm. She's one of the girls responded, from her pics, she's my type, plus she got 4 positive feedbacks, so I sent her emails to express my interest.
On the day before our meeting, we exchanged emails to confirm the meeting place, time and outfit. She confirmed everything by email.
On the meeting day, in the afternoon I texted her my room number and accepted her bid as agreed in the email. She confirmed again by text.
Then at 8pm agreed time, nothing, she just didn't show up.
I waited a few minutes, still nothing, then I tried to text her a few times, no response, tried to ring her, straight to voicemail, tried to email her on AW, email status went directly to "unread deleted" (blacklisted?), at this point I knew I met a time waster.

If she could notify me before the meeting or even give me an reasonable explanation afterwards, I would probably understand and make other arrangement. But instead she just didn't show up and ignored all my texts and emails, this is unacceptable in any sense.

I left her a "feedback only" (not a rating as this meeting didn't happen) on her profile, she responded this time - "Never accepted this booking as it was only put through very late. Previous feedback speaks for itself."
Now she just try to blame me on this, I'm speechless, what a wonderful person!!!

Offline coop

Sorry that happened. I had an issue with her under her other profile which she has now deleted.
live and learn