Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Massage??  (Read 67280 times)

Offline Takeapunt81

Well, isn't she the tease!!! 😂  :lol: :wacko:

:yahoo:  glutes damn auto correct

Offline DevilD

She wouldn't 'orchestrate' anything extra either :lol: :lol:

Offline Tomgirl

No she do HE for 20 pound more and go topless

Offline Takeapunt81

No she do HE for 20 pound more and go topless

Well never had it before of her and with your lack of reviews doesn't make you very credible

Offline DevilD

Well never had it before of her and with your lack of reviews doesn't make you very credible

How do you know? Want to tell us about it? Though I'm not sure I'd believe you even then... :sarcastic:

Offline DevilD

Sorry, Takeapunt - I was obviously referring to the previous poster! :hi:

Offline Takeapunt81

Sorry, Takeapunt - I was obviously referring to the previous poster! :hi:
Yea I assumed lol

Offline fuckey

Has anyone been to Thai Glow in Cardiff lately?

Offline Nice-dr

Has anyone been to Thai Glow in Cardiff lately?
I won’t start a new thread or review.
Visited Thai glow a few ago Diane still there.
Good firm massage as always. She does hj for those interested.

Offline snaitram99

I won’t start a new thread or review.
Visited Thai glow a few ago Diane still there.
Good firm massage as always. She does hj for those interested.

Yes Deng ("Diane") is nice lady and gives good massage. Have had HE off her but prob wouldn't again as little touching allowed - not boobs even outside and don't find her attractive. Not sure who else is there as haven't gone much since Om left. Mainly been to Ban Sakunee in the Bay to see Gan or Mai. Gan no longer there. Went to old Marigold shop recently saw Su, quite nice looking very good massage with yoga stretching elements. Might go for proper Yoga massage only. Did HE but don't think she was really into it. Again touching bottom only. Not arousing and too much oil for me. Why do they think more oil will make you come quicker?

Offline Nice-dr

Yes Deng ("Diane") is nice lady and gives good massage. Have had HE off her but prob wouldn't again as little touching allowed - not boobs even outside and don't find her attractive. Not sure who else is there as haven't gone much since Om left. Mainly been to Ban Sakunee in the Bay to see Gan or Mai. Gan no longer there. Went to old Marigold shop recently saw Su, quite nice looking very good massage with yoga stretching elements. Might go for proper Yoga massage only. Did HE but don't think she was really into it. Again touching bottom only. Not arousing and too much oil for me. Why do they think more oil will make you come quicker?

Agree. I have Diane for massagers good for managing body aches. She does allow touching outside clothes. Maybe it is a case by case. She have a new hairdo, to be honest, she does look attractive.
Also, she does very good Thai yoga massage.

Offline snaitram99

Agree. I have Diane for massagers good for managing body aches. She does allow touching outside clothes. Maybe it is a case by case. She have a new hairdo, to be honest, she does look attractive.
Also, she does very good Thai yoga massage.

Maybe I'll try her for a yoga massage only then. Any info on anyone else currently working in Glow?

Offline fuckey

Okay thanks a lot.

Havn't seem Mai at Ban Sakunee. What's she like and any idea if she offers prostate massage?

Offline snaitram99

Okay thanks a lot.

Havn't seem Mai at Ban Sakunee. What's she like and any idea if she offers prostate massage?

Friendly, nice looking, can do Thai yoga massage but ask in advance. Will do HE but maybe not on first visit. No idea on prostate massage, sorry, not my thing.