Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mama Firefly  (Read 769 times)

2 review(s) for mama firefly (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline pantherblue

An old rewiew but she still active so happy days,, saw her 04-09-2018, her place in the sticks, gave me clear directions for the SatNav so all good, text about a mile away and all good,,,
Arrived and such a quiet, secluded place i felt safe from the get-go..
Knocked and door opened by a short blonde little cracker, friendly and bubbly, chatted about the ease of finding her, offered me a coffee and we chatted as the kettle did its thing....
Black coofee in hand and papperwork done we climb the stairs to a very nice bedroom with connecting bathroom, i strip and lay on the bed, i watch her undress and wow she has a wicked body,,
Lots of DFK, OWO, i think CIM was on the cards but i didnt want to that day,, her pussy is shaven and so smooth, she gets wet and will gush if you do your part,,
we fuck in many ways but end up in doggy with her on the edge of the bed and me standind which is no mean feet as she is small, but perfect in more ways than i needed,,
Filled the bag inside her and we still go as long as is needed for my O to finish, now by now my leggs are fucked, knees grumbling like hell but so worth it.
not rushed out the door as we lay naked chatting and laughing, she is fun to be around for sure and such a good girl in the sack, why i have not been to see her again is my fault entirely
10/10 for me with this girl, she does do DUO with her friend which maybe on the cards for the future return

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac