Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for massage and extras South and west Wales  (Read 3302 times)

Offline Dougieh

Firstly I apologise for not venturing into the gwent area which I am sure I will in the near future.

After many months now visiting different massage places, with over 30 visits (returned on quite a few) I thought I would give my opinion on which ‘I’ found to be the best. So I hope new guys and hopefuls will find the following of interest.

As we all have different likes/needs, the best way would be if I put into categories on my findings then sum up with my top five to conclude.

Cat 1/  Massage.  ( in fairness with different styles these were the best )

Thai.                      Swedish.                             Chinese.
                          Dun.                        Wendy.                                Cara

Cat 2/  Happy ending   
                        Cara
                        Anna
                        Katae

Cat 3/  Bj
                      Wendy
                      Bianca
                      NaN

Cat 4/  B2B
                      Bianca
                      Anna
                      Cwmbwrla (Toftt)

Cat 4   Full sex
                      Bianca
                      Anna
                      Hanah

All the above I have reviewed previously so if interested easy to locate. Hopefully covered what a guy would look for when visiting such places and stress is my opinion.
So my top 5 in order which happen to be in order for my next planned visits :

1/.   Wendy
                           2/.   Anna
                           3/.   Cara
                           4/.   Bianca (hopefully back in Swansea)
                           5/.   Cwmbwrla (Toftt) take a chance on this shop but enjoy the buzz.

So now I plan on visiting a minimum  of 10 sp’s in the coming months which I have started to plan, as there’s one in Bristol that I have a craving for, my area is expanding will report back as usual.

Online Steelworker

Extensive activity there. And a plan for more  :thumbsup:

Offline Dougieh

Offline Kirkland

Cheers for the list dougie, it’s a pity that bianca isn’t a more permanent fixture in the Swansea area but as long as Anna and Cara remain in jackland then I’ll be happy !

Offline Dougieh

Cheers for the list dougie, it’s a pity that bianca isn’t a more permanent fixture in the Swansea area but as long as Anna and Cara remain in jackland then I’ll be happy !

Agree there Kirk, a nice mix. Both Anna and Cara although offer different things have to be a newbies first experience, my number 1 wendy combining the massage (unbelievably relaxing) with a bj was  a no brainer.

Even been tempted to drive over the bridge to WSM where Bianca is 🤫.

Offline Onlyblue

Well done Dougieh!

I, like many, love a good massage with extras so find your help invaluable.
Maybe you should write a book in the future?

;)

Offline Dougieh

Well done Dougieh!

I, like many, love a good massage with extras so find your help invaluable.
Maybe you should write a book in the future?

;)

Thank you Onlyblue, As you know when us guys start off we tend to get more daring in our likes, so nice to know who offers what 🤷‍♂️ In advance sometimes. I still like the maybe scenarios which the cwmbwrla shop often does.

Well a book, maybe a title :  Dougies guide to massaging 👨‍🎓

Offline Happyguylucky

Thanks Dougie, I have been tempted by going for a massage but would be disappointed if there were no good extras, will be trying some of the bj girls. :thumbsup:

Offline Dougieh

Thanks Dougie, I have been tempted by going for a massage but would be disappointed if there were no good extras, will be trying some of the bj girls. :thumbsup:

Your welcome Hgl, out of the 3 mentioned, 2 are away being Birmingham and Weston, so leaves wendy and she takes her time so A1.
Looking at your posts if you do not want to travel to far then barry sabaidee all on offer there 👍

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good list Dougie. You really have been busy

May have to give Wendy a go in the near future

Offline Dougieh

Good list Dougie. You really have been busy

May have to give Wendy a go in the near future

Thanks GP, quite a few not listed which are in my opinion very good as well, so went with the exceptional ones which cater for individual tastes. Busy yes but wow enjoyed myself 🏃‍♂️.

Well Wendy, a very nice lady that puts you in the comfortable zone in minutes. Her AW profile is exactly ( perfect English) what is on offer. After you study is the best value for money around as is the service.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 05:24:11 pm by Dougieh »

Offline throatfiller8

Anna my favourite all-rounder (HR, great OWO with CIM and great FS). Cara best proper massage and superb HR but, sadly, no BJ. Most I've ever had is to get her topless. Best BJ overall would be Wendy. Very very good at it.

Offline Happyguylucky

Thanks again Dougie, where is Wendy based?

Offline Dougieh

Thanks again Dougie, where is Wendy based?

Llanelli, all the info is here :

External Link/Members Only

Have a quick read of my review on Wendy, re discount for AW booking in advance, parking and directions 🏌️‍♂️

Offline Secretliaisonswansea

Very useful post and thread this
Nice one  :thumbsup:

Offline NB1959

How do I get my hands on Bianca Dougieh?  Sound like a good all rounder

Offline SO595

Look at Dougie's reviews, scroll down to the one on Bianca, follow the link and in around 30 seconds you'll have a phone number?  Or am I missing something?
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dougieh

Bianca is the name used on gumtree, so will be waiting until she’s close by for me.

She was in Weston last week, this week Preston. She also goes by the name cherri noir on Aw

Offline Jk321

Saw Anna for my first ever massage after this and your review thanks!!

Have you tried jenny at the same shop by any chance she looked very sexyy
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 04:52:55 pm by Jk321 »

Offline Dougieh

Saw Anna for my first ever massage after this and your review thanks!!

Have you tried jenny at the same shop by any chance she looked very sexyy

Your welcome, will you be letting us know what happened?

Not tried Jenny, she’s recently been reviewed though.  for some reason thought at one time was Anna( she has used the name previously) so looks like a dilemma for me, jenny, Anna or both 🤷‍♂️

Offline NB1959

Does anyone have a link for Bianca?  Fancy a try out :-)

Offline Dougieh

Does anyone have a link for Bianca?  Fancy a try out :-)

Says she’s in London at present(accessing from Hong kong). Patience is needed she be back soon. Link below.

Offline virtualplayer

Thanks Dougie..

Is question to all is Wendy's bj good?

Can't decide to go for Cara and have her work out the knot in my back and a he or go for Wendy see if her massage helps and the release of her bj..

Offline Dougieh

Thanks Dougie..

Is question to all is Wendy's bj good?

Can't decide to go for Cara and have her work out the knot in my back and a he or go for Wendy see if her massage helps and the release of her bj..

In answer to your question YES the bj is excellent. Wendy is a very nice lady.
The dilemma your in only you can decide, both have different techniques which will sort out your back.
So do you want a bj or he. Cara is also a very nice lady.

dodo11

Dougieh,great list, totally agree, thank you

Offline Curious CP

Very helpful synopsis - thank you.
Many punts in a very short period, wow!, have you won the lottery?

Offline Proton

The WENDY location has been mentioned already, what a shame too far west. If anyone can recommend an all-in interesting Cardiff option I would be delighted.  ;)
  I have only used External Link/Members Only on Schooner Way when I have walked back to town along Bute dock.
   I've always found they do a good workout, especially if you say where you have an issue, plus a very pleasant "HE"

Offline Jk321

Your welcome, will you be letting us know what happened?

Not tried Jenny, she’s recently been reviewed though.  for some reason thought at one time was Anna( she has used the name previously) so looks like a dilemma for me, jenny, Anna or both 🤷‍♂️

sorry Dougie i thought i responded to this with a review but it didnt save, done it for you now!