Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilians on Newport rd  (Read 7665 times)

Offline HughJardon

She did but I loved it,  not too ruff but right on the edge of "calm down love " haha

My nights been eventful though.. First I went to Abygales parlour and there was 11 girls there , 8 of them we're very striking the rest were big/Romanian and a tad old.

Phoned GangbangCarlita,  who is really Ebony Rosa,  in fairness to her she performed well,  but left there feeling a bit mew,  I suppose I just didn't fancy her,  a not my type light skinned French ebony who seemed nervous and bumbly to start.

After a shower I wasnt fully satisfied but the aforementioned Nara,  just satisfied me,  dam she's a horny minx,  with a tiny petite Ass,  at best a size 6 to 8

Got home and looked for Naras profile which doesn't exist,  Amanda is still there and yes I still want to  :dash:

king072016

She did but I loved it,  not too ruff but right on the edge of "calm down love " haha

My nights been eventful though.. First I went to Abygales parlour and there was 11 girls there , 8 of them we're very striking the rest were big/Romanian and a tad old.

Phoned GangbangCarlita,  who is really Ebony Rosa,  in fairness to her she performed well,  but left there feeling a bit mew,  I suppose I just didn't fancy her,  a not my type light skinned French ebony who seemed nervous and bumbly to start.

After a shower I wasnt fully satisfied but the aforementioned Nara,  just satisfied me,  dam she's a horny minx,  with a tiny petite Ass,  at best a size 6 to 8

Got home and looked for Naras profile which doesn't exist,  Amanda is still there and yes I still want to  :dash:

You've been busy

Glad you had a good time mate  :hi:

Offline Bluebird187

Does anyone know who's working at the Newport road venue this week?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 10:36:58 pm by Bluebird187 »

Offline HughJardon

Does anyone know who's working at the Newport road venue this week?

I phoned the site and Amanda 's saved my number and answered hello my darling "sauce  :D"

The girls are Nicole & Maria

Nicole I've seen,  she's blonde and probably late 30s early 40s but she goes for it French kissing etc

Maria looks great but haven't seen her
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Bluebird187

I phoned the site and Amanda 's saved my number and answered hello my darling "sauce  :D"

The girls are Nicole & Maria

Nicole I've seen,  she's blonde and probably late 30s early 40s but she goes for it French kissing etc

Maria looks great but haven't seen her

Cheers Hugh, I did come across Nicole's profile earlier, she looks great but what did you think? ... never been to see the Brazilians so I think it's about time I paid them a visit

Offline HughJardon

Cheers Hugh, I did come across Nicole's profile earlier, she looks great but what did you think? ... never been to see the Brazilians so I think it's about time I paid them a visit

I'd be up there like a shot if I could getaway.
I do need to do a few reviews of these girls as only BM has reviewed nicole,  and I would agree with him that she would get a positive if and when I draft a review. For what I got for 60 notes was great VFM.
It's entirely up to you if you visit mate,  I just find the location easy to access and the girls are always eager. I will say you missed an absolute Brama bull last week called Nara. She looks like a model but fucks like a whore. Perfect combo for me.

Offline Bluebird187

Haha she sounds great, might have to wait for her to come back around to pay the Brazilians a visit. Hoping to have my first punt in a good few months tomorrow, so if all goes to plan whoever I decide to visit should be getting a review  :)

Offline HughJardon

I will always post up my findings mate the problem with Nara is she doesn't use profiles,  which in this day and age is strange. My noggings pounding though as I really want to go and scout out this Maria (down boy)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ledley

Guys not proper review as cant find photo on one of the many profiles.

2 girls working. Nicole and marie.

Met both but chose marie. She has v tanned skin and is so so beautiful. Slim with big ass and probably c or d cups natural. Amazing massage lots of oil.. good covered oral, sex in lots of positions but she is so stunning. Tomorrow is her last day.

Only downsides is no french kissing and she wont take it hard. But overall a great punt with a friendly enthusiastic beautiful paraguyian wg. Wow i think i will go tomorrow.

Other girl is curvy blonde with friendly face but she is nowhere near as good looking face wise but huge ass, grwat body. She has very tired eyes which was noticable to me

Offline ledley

I will always post up my findings mate the problem with Nara is she doesn't use profiles,  which in this day and age is strange. My noggings pounding though as I really want to go and scout out this Maria (down boy)

Ha there she is. How did i miss her profile. Ill do proper review tomorrow unless u beat me hugh. She is much better than photos. Came into room in pink thong and bra and huge smile. This site is so consistent

king072016

Hey Hugh does Maria do FK or DFK?

Offline HughJardon

Ha there she is. How did i miss her profile. Ill do proper review tomorrow unless u beat me hugh. She is much better than photos. Came into room in pink thong and bra and huge smile. This site is so consistent

I was hoping some brave soul would have gone in for a Tofft,  but to have one of our best men sent in to recon is music to my eyes  :music:

Ledley very much appreciated. Unfortunately if she leaves today I will probably miss her on this visit,  but fingers crossed she returns sooner rather than later

Hey Hugh does Maria do FK or DFK?

I havent hit that yet kingy,  but Ledley has drafted a review of her and it seems she doesn't FK.

king072016

I was hoping some brave soul would have gone in for a Tofft,  but to have one of our best men sent in to recon is music to my eyes  :music:

Ledley very much appreciated. Unfortunately if she leaves today I will probably miss her on this visit,  but fingers crossed she returns sooner rather than later

I havent hit that yet kingy,  but Ledley has drafted a review of her and it seems she doesn't FK.

Just read Ledley's review and she doesn't do FK

Offline HughJardon

A few pictures have been added to the following profile the Brazilian girls use at N. R

This girl is Camilla,  who I reviewed just before Chrimbo

purefilth

« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 11:12:31 pm by purefilth »

Offline Takeapunt81

She's real mate but those pics are heavily photo shopped as she looks a bit older in the flesh,  to be fair I would have still banged her but I had a go on Denyse who was also at Newport road.

I wont beat around the bush -this girl is a rimmer. All over massage with her tongue and tits and then tongue in my blow hole,  I went with it until she got another condom out and stuck a pink dildo in my Ass,  totally without warning  :scare: I'm happy to review when I can sit down properly oooof

Sounds like my type of girl lol. Rather new to this scene. Where abouts on newport rd is it. Cheers hugh

Offline PMAC123

Sounds like my type of girl lol. Rather new to this scene. Where abouts on newport rd is it. Cheers hugh

Roath kinda area. Not much further down than the shops, Dunelm etc.

Offline Takeapunt81

Roath kinda area. Not much further down than the shops, Dunelm etc.

Cheers PMAC. is there a number for the place at all mate might see if shes still about?

Offline PMAC123

Cheers PMAC. is there a number for the place at all mate might see if shes still about?

Don't have the number saved but it's on all the profiles. If you scroll up and look at one of the girls from there, that's the number for the place, not for the individual girl.

Offline Takeapunt81

Don't have the number saved but it's on all the profiles. If you scroll up and look at one of the girls from there, that's the number for the place, not for the individual girl.

Thankyou mate

Offline HughJardon

Looks like the brazilians have hit Swansea now :drinks:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

There all over the country purefilth,  and Swansea shouldn't be an exception. If a regular place does open up then expect different girls every week and some of the ones that I've met in Cardiff give some of the hottest girls out there a run for there money

Offline ledley

Offline ledley

also gents for exact locations lets put in private messages please  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

anyone ventured out this week?

Apparently the 2 girls there are Vick & Rose

Vicky is Camilla and I've drafted a review. Rose is a new girl

Offline HughJardon

Yes agreed. Just use one of my last links to contact the site and the postcode will be sent right back meaning you can plan your route effectively,  and it's quicker.

Offline PMAC123

if that's aimed at me that's why I was purposely very vague with the location lol. There's no finding it from the information I gave, without calling or texting.

Offline HughJardon

if that's aimed at me that's why I was purposely very vague with the location lol. There's no finding it from the information I gave, without calling or texting.

I think that was aimed at new members to the site P  :drinks:

Offline Takeapunt81

I think that was aimed at new members to the site P  :drinks:

Me then was it lol

Offline HughJardon

Me then was it lol

Yes  :crazy:

But no all new members need a gentle nudge in the right direction  :drinks:

Offline Takeapunt81

Yes  :crazy:

But no all new members need a gentle nudge in the right direction  :drinks:

:thumbsup:

Offline ledley

Has anyone seen tanya? Apparently she is there

Offline HughJardon

I've met her but haven't "seen" her in the biblical sense

Same sort of fayre as other mature Brazilians,  and yes she isn't 25. A big pawg ass on her massive tits I'd say close to 40 personally. At the moment I'm after a younger piece of poontang pie

Offline cooperS

I visited yesterday for the first time. Not sure her name but pretty vanilla service really, maybe because it was late and she couldn't be bothered. All she said was gentle baby to everything. I paid for the hour. Don't think I was anywhere near to the time before she was saying time up.
I won't return

Offline ledley

I visited yesterday for the first time. Not sure her name but pretty vanilla service really, maybe because it was late and she couldn't be bothered. All she said was gentle baby to everything. I paid for the hour. Don't think I was anywhere near to the time before she was saying time up.
I won't return

who did you see?

Offline cooperS

who did you see?

I was going past so just rang the number I had saved before. There were 2 girls to chose from. I didn't get her name. Possibly looked like naughty Jullia but can't be 100%.

Offline HughJardon

She was pleasant enough but I would not return,  her nipples are long though,  but wish I'd seen Nora based on your comments Ledders. Probably should draft a review

Looks like the same experience I had with Naughty Juliee mate (comments above)
I honestly will start banging more reviews out as these girls always return to the Diff and it's best to have a quick over view of who's great who's good and who's mewwwww

Offline PMAC123

Anybody know if this place is still open/axtive? Haven't seen a Brazilian on AW in a while