Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: decent punt Lissa 25 (Berkshire)  (Read 1531 times)

14 review(s) for  Lissa 25 (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

Offline Paulvandyk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a decent punt with this lovely lady in November last year. Had been busy since, hence this late review.
Quick pointers -
Pics are all brushed up - though she has a pretty face anyway.
She is definitely 30+ and not as young as mentioned on her profile.
She does offer all mentioned on her profile - I wanted to try watersports that she agreed to and asked me during the sesssion, though we ended up not having it after all.
We smoked together in her bedroom - this might be offputting for some but that was my choice and she wont do it on her own.
She has a charming personality, struggles to talk in English still likes to make a conversation.
Services offered -
OWO - she undressed me and just went for it!
rimming on her and she returned the favor
cum in mouth - she asked for it!!
sex in all positions - twice in an hour
dfk

...I did take a bottle of wine with me that certainly brought a smile on her face.

Overall 8/10 for me - I wouldnt go back simply because there are too many options out there!

« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 11:47:24 pm by Paulvandyk »

Offline Roth

Cheers for the review PVD. :drinks: :drinks:

For your next one handy to put the prossies name and location into the title which helps other punters when they are searching through the review boards. :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

I have had certain stage urges too see herror
But it has been written she is near a ming her
But sensual lara who I saw instead was skyscraper beauty if not beyond
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cunning Punt

I have had certain stage urges too see herror
But it has been written she is near a ming her
But sensual lara who I saw instead was skyscraper beauty if not beyond

I don't believe she's your type at all, KT, as you probably saw in my review: older, not good looking and she provided me with a poor service - no FK for (she's a smoker anyway) and crap OWO.

However, I think she went for a break after my punt, taken a shine to the OP and provided him with a good service, so I'm glad he had a good time.

Agree with Roth - town of punt (I'm assuming Maidenhead) needs to be in the subject field and Berkshire is in SE, not London. Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 10:04:12 pm by Cunning Punt »