Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Katie69 - Birmingham  (Read 1641 times)

53 review(s) for Katie Hot. (43 positive, 4 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BillyBackDoor

I've seen Katie before and have to say she's one of the best Thai girls I've seen.  A perfect GFE/PSE in one punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 - 1hr

Comms 10/10
Phoned an hour before.  Made sure the receptionist understood that I wanted to see Katie so as to avoid the B&S. Called when I arrived and was texted the flat number.

Where 6/10
The usual B3 location.  This time one of the small bedrooms. Could've done with more / better positioned mirrors.  As usual, the lighting is way to low.

Who 8/10
Katie is a v sexy Thai girl. A bit older than her profile at 31, but I've met many 25 year olds that couldn't hold a candle to her.  Very pretty IMO,with a sexy figure.  Slim but curvy with nice sized natural tits which haven't yet gone south, big nipples and a sumptuous rear.  The only things that detract from her looks are her slightly crooked teeth and the big tat across her belly.  I suspect it's to hide stretch marks or a c-section.  Only other downside is her very limited english.

Services 10/10
I literally could not ask for better. Everything on her list is available.  FK sometimes DFK. OWO lots of almost DT (I'm average) and I'm in love with her oral technique as it quickly resulted in CIM which she kept at until I was drained, unfortunately she then went to the toilet to spit, but swills and is back before I've even noticed she's gone.  Then more FK, OWO, DT, RO, fingering, sex in lots of positions and finally some hard Anal fucking.

Attitude 10/10
Couldn't be better.  Friendly to a fault.  Happy to do every thing I wanted.  She was engaged and attentive throughout.  I detected not even a hint of attitude.  At no time did she suggest that time was short or try to make me come more quickly than I wanted.  When fucking she would frequently initiate FK. She completely convinced me of my status as a sex god.  Her acting is spectacular.

Positives
Looks.
Attitude.
Services.
Not a clock watcher (that I was aware of)

Negatives
Could do with turning the lights up a bit and a bigger room with more space to play.
Limited english, but it certainly didn't get in the way.

Conclusion
I've seen quite a few of the girls in this group and Katie is among the best.  Think Anita, but more smiles and Kimmie with a softer throat (if you've seen her you know what I mean).  The only other girl this sexy I think is Rose, who is younger with bigger natural tits, but I found her a little too eager to make me come in a 30 minute appointment.

If you like Thai girls that have almost no limits, she's perfect.  I will certainly see her again.

Offline Trevor12

Excellent review BBD, thanks.