Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Becky Babes x  (Read 1490 times)

1 review(s) for becky babes x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MangoPudding

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never expected my first review would be a negative one and it all happened today...

Now, I wouldn't normally punt with girls who do not have a verified photo. However, the function "Available Today" (Normally means that the profile is genuine) meant that I would take my chances with this WG. Becky looks absolutely beautiful from the photos and she sounded like your typical Brummie girl. I went to one of many hotels on Hagley Road. Before I went to the hotel, she sent me the address of the place using her other phone. I checked this new phone number and it was her non-punting phone.... great.

Anyways, I got to the hotel and rang her. She said that she was still with a client so give her "20 minutes" more. I rang up after 30 minutes, she didn't pick up. This is the part where I felt really frustrated but she messaged me back that her client will be ready in "5 minutes".... 15 minutes past, messaged her AGAIN and she said that she will be done in 2 minutes  :dash:. Then I thought I just drive off, can't be dealing with this shit.

Overall, I didn't even get to punt with this WG which really pissed me off. At least she had the decency to reply back saying "Sorry" but waiting around in the area for 45 minutes is not on. Definitely a timewaster and will learn my lesson from this experience.

Offline fenderswoop

I've done a reverse image search on google and I'd be very surprised if the girl that you would meet would be the one in the photos based on what it came up with.

Offline whats that noise

« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 08:16:44 pm by whats that noise »

Offline curry

I've done a reverse image search on google and I'd be very surprised if the girl that you would meet would be the one in the photos based on what it came up with.

+1

Offline Stealthy

(Im new) When i click her AW images it says "cannot copy images etc." so how do u do a reverse image search from this?  :unknown:

Offline whats that noise

Have the same problem stealthy. Only works for me if I use my iPhone

yorkshire123

(Im new) When i click her AW images it says "cannot copy images etc." so how do u do a reverse image search from this?  :unknown:

Left click, hold & drag to desktop then reverse image from there.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

External Link/Members Only

In Firefox, you right click the picture, press okay, then tick a box, then right click and select "search image on google.

Alternatively, on main UKP, search under  reverse image search.