Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slut 4 life 69er - Warwick  (Read 4814 times)

12 review(s) for Slut 4 life 69er  (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bigron91

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Slut 4 life 69er aka Sam had been on my HL for a while due to the extensive services offered, but there had always been something holding me back from seeing her....

Anyway, nothing else around on a Friday, so dropped her a text and she responded very quickly. Soon had organised a 30-min booking for the lunchtime - £70 all in.

Her place was a very smart build near to Warwick Racecourse. Safe parking in the outdoor parking, so happy with that.

Sam is mixed race, size 10 (ish), trim for her age and dressed as requested. She's really chatty, quite forthright and I'd say early 40's and she's a self confessed MILF and GILF - the latter i found a bit had to believe as she's aged well....

Started off with DFK, then on to OWO and DT - she can take a lot, so not much gagging, but asked for the waterworks/spit, which she was more than happy to provide. Didn't get as far as the rimming, as she offered her pussy for filling. Started off reasonably slow with the fingers and then next thing I was wrist deep inside her - she seemed to get really off on this and I shoved a finger up her ass for good measure.

Bit more DFK, then OWO and finished in her mouth - swallowed the lot.

Quick tidy up and chat then on my way.

Not my usual type, but would recommend and return - I'm sure she's mental for the hour booking...

BR

Offline Demistify

Facially attractive, would you say, mate?

Offline Bigron91

Yes, IMO. Not my normal type (trying to be politically sensitive) but yes thought she was.

billythedog

Seen her profile before but the tampon hanging out of her cunt in the first picture puts me of somewhat

Offline Bigron91

Lol, her snatch was ok, just full of my hand.

Offline Taggart

Seen her profile before but the tampon hanging out of her cunt in the first picture puts me of somewhat

Yeah, bit tasteless. Still, leaves the back door open  :D

getonit

Her profile states she wants a full face and body picture if you are 40+ . I'll do that the same day I send my barber a picture of my barnet incase he doesn't like the previous cut and also i'll send Timpson a picture of my pinkies on the off chance they don't like my feet when I get my shoes re soled.
Does it sound like I'm taking the piss?   well so is she  :dash:

Offline Bigron91

Her profile states she wants a full face and body picture if you are 40+ . I'll do that the same day I send my barber a picture of my barnet incase he doesn't like the previous cut and also i'll send Timpson a picture of my pinkies on the off chance they don't like my feet when I get my shoes re soled.
Does it sound like I'm taking the piss?   well so is she  :dash:

I agree, but I didn't and would never - the request is f#cking daft. I'm 41.

Offline suttonporksword

She's 43 and no face picture on her profile. What a hypocritic!

Diehard

Seen her and didn't think much to her at all tbh. Clock watched and very fake. Not that attractive either so wouldn't return

Offline Taggart

Seen her and didn't think much to her at all tbh. Clock watched and very fake. Not that attractive either so wouldn't return

HL thinned by one.....

Diehard

HL thinned by one.....

Right now I don't actually have a HL! It's that piss poor at the moment and is getting worse.

Offline bobby_dizzler

I'd be ok as I bear a remarkable resemblance to Brad Pitt, so I'd be the one expecting to get paid.  :crazy:

On a serious note, I've always wanted to try a bait and switch in reverse.