Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Domina Jemma & BDSM Mia - double domme session - Burley, NW Leeds  (Read 657 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4688259) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline TomTank

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price
£300 1 hour

Recommend / Return
Highly / Definitely

Comms
Started by email, finished by phone, no problems

Location / Premises
Safe, easy to find, on street parking.
I wouldn't normally travel this far, or pay this much, but I've seen videos of both ladies, and when I noticed Jemma was visiting and doing doubles with Mia, could not resist.
It was at Mia's boudoir, not massive, but fine, and well equipped.

Ladies
Just like their pictures, great personalities, very experienced, confident dommes, with great voices (it was Jemma's voice and way of talking that I love on videos - if you google her you should find a video of her working with Mia)

Service
Fantastic, got me right into sub space.
They absolutely love this and work brilliantly together, feeding off each other and pushing you safely to your limits.
Lots of CP, nipple torture, C&B and a wonderful shafting with strapon off Jemma.

Offline ulstersubbie

You lucky devil, sounds fantastic. Like the look of Jemma, I might have to take a trip to Wales sometime in the future!   :D

Offline TomTank

I think they'd be right up your street Ulster.
Although I said they look just like their photos, their recent Twitter stuff is more their current look: