Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bisexual_bella Leeds  (Read 1559 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7120473) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline cumtoplay

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place - Thursday 20th April 2023
30 Mins
Paid £80
Services - DFK, OWO, CIM
Location - Leeds (well known flat in the building close to John Lewis)

Had some free time while in Leeds early afternoon and a couple of speculative texts got a prompt response from Bella. Suggested all services available i.e. once in 30-mins for £80 & twice in hour for £140 + extras for OWO, CIM etc. Fairly standard stuff.

Familiar with the location from previous visits to this block near the JL store where I had met a couple of Brazilians frequenting Leeds in the past, I parked up near Chinatown and arrived at the designated time. Never knowingly met any Paraguayans but was intrigued by a couple of decent reports of both Bella and her mate Little_Lilly

Her comms were pretty good directing me to the familiar door, floor and flat. While it was pretty quiet at that time I'm always conscious of standing waiting to be buzzed up, particularly as its opposite the café area in the JL store i.e. they look down on that spot and I always seem to have difficulty opening the bloody door both on the way in and out.

Onwards and upwards to the door visited before and rang...... Bella opened swiftly without any hiding behind or in the shadows of the door. Certainly the same girl for sure albeit a bit more plain looking without any make up. Dressed in tight black trousers and loose top, she greeted me with a peck on the lips and a cheery enough welcome.

The flat seemed a bit brighter than before and I was ushered into the room on the right which was a new one from previous visits. All good and while there seemed to be someone else in the flat itself I never actually met anyone.

I've no reason to disbelieve whether Bella is actually from Paraguay as my Spanish or Portuguese is not very good and she has really limited English. Once in the room she asked if it was 30 or 60 mins and took the cash off to stash away I guess. When returning to the room she launched a tirade of full on DFK like the best I've received in years. She really doesn't hold back as it was full on tongues which was great. She pointed out that my stubble was catching her a bit but she just carried on with the onslaught.

Bella was soon tugging at my groin area and belt. Quickly dropping to her knees in front of me she undid my jeans and dropped them to the floor. Taking a wipe she roughly cleaned me up and took me full on deep into the back of her mouth. She seemed luv deep throating a cock and the more you pushed back at her the more she pulled you in.

Pausing briefly she undid her own top to reveal a decent full natural rack which she liked receiving attention to. Hers and my clothes got removed with a move to the bed. Full on DFK was interspersed with some fine deep throating. Bella seemed to enjoy getting her head pushed down were she would happily hold the full length in her mouth and throat while cushioning her mouth at the base pushed against me. At one point I rocked back on the bed while raising my right leg over head pushing and holding her down, She seemed to love this and at no point did she complain or push me back.

I was talking pretty filthy to her but I'm not sure she understood he word. Grabbing a condom she applied it none to gently and proceeded to ride me on top. Switching positions a couple of times to doggy so I could admire her lower back ink work and then on top. She certainly enjoys a good pounding and continued her lustful DFK.

Now my blood thinning medication doesn't do me any favours in being able to continue this kind of rhythm causing me to slow down. I encouraged bell to take me back in her mouth which she gleefully did without hesitation. Feeling the sap rising I encouraged her to finish the job which she did with no questions asked or reference to any extra cost as had been indicated in the opening text for services. She happily took a full load in her mouth no problem and let it dribble out onto my belly which she cleaned up.

All in all then I thought a very positive punt and worth the fee paid considering no extra was requested and we parted on pleasant terms. In her limited English she said she expected to be in Leeds for 2-months

« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 12:50:20 pm by cumtoplay »