Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MadameMeredith - Time waster Tadcaster near Leeds  (Read 987 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6522043) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline luvjoy

External Link/Members Only

Emailed to confirm time and date well in advance and then booked via AW. Few days before planned meeting received an email asking if we could push back time by 2 hours. Replied that I couldn't and asked her to let me know if original time was still on. Never received reply even though she had read the email. Sadly had to cancel booking and remove her from my hotlist.

Offline Crazyoldhaag

It never ceases to amaze me how loosely rule 4 (4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking
. ) is interpreted when handing out red cards for cancellations. Yes, this booking seems to have been agreed way in advance and I fully understand that everyone's circumstances are different and it might not be easy to get out of the house etc. , but 2 days(!!!) notice for a cancellation is enough IMO not to warrant this red card.

I confirm any bookings arranged in advance in the morning of the booking and then confirm again just before I set off, regardless of whether it's with someone new or a regular, and only then I can definitely say that the booking is a confirmed booking.

Offline I like natural boobs

A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking
. ) is interpreted when handing out red cards for cancellations. Yes, this booking seems to have been agreed way in advance and I fully understand that everyone's circumstances are different and it might not be easy to get out of the house etc. , but 2 days(!!!) notice for a cancellation is enough IMO not to warrant this red card.

I confirm any bookings arranged in advance in the morning of the booking and then confirm again just before I set off, regardless of whether it's with someone new or a regular, and only then I can definitely say that the booking is a confirmed booking.

I agree with this and do regret the red card I gave to Sluttie Bitch. The one that I don't regret is the red card to Selin Alice because she did it to me twice in a row. I stand by that red card.

Offline luvjoy

Sorry but I think you may have missed the point to my negative review it was the fact that she couldn't be bothered replying to my email to try and clarify if the original appointment still stood. I wouldn't have red carded if she had replied so please read and comprehend posts before judging. 

Offline Stretfordender

I understand where you're coming from in being annoyed that she didn't reply but it can't go down as a negative review. You state that she asked to put the time back by 2 hours and she did this a few days in advance. So 4 maybe 5 days in advance? You then replied you couldn't do this? Then she didn't reply. Bad comms from her part to not at least reply back saying OK, maybe another time. But for me that's not a confirmed booking so shouldn't go as a review.

Offline Crazyoldhaag

I understand where you're coming from in being annoyed that she didn't reply but it can't go down as a negative review. You state that she asked to put the time back by 2 hours and she did this a few days in advance. So 4 maybe 5 days in advance? You then replied you couldn't do this? Then she didn't reply. Bad comms from her part to not at least reply back saying OK, maybe another time. But for me that's not a confirmed booking so shouldn't go as a review.

+1

Offline luvjoy

Point taken admin please delete the review if it breaks the rules  :thumbsup: