Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand HOT mistress... NOW in your TOWN!!!!  (Read 1871 times)

Offline LCD1535

External Link/Members Only

Saw this profile and fired off a text asking about price/service. Got a quick reply back with a choice of massage + happy ending (£50/30 min, £80/60 min) or full service (£70/30 min, £120/60 min). Was told full service consisted of oral without, cim, french kissing and anal so I booked full service for an hour and was given location with so so directions and to ring when outside for entry code.

Location was a block of flats of Wellington Street. Got there on time, rang and was given entry code but didn't need it as door was open. In the lifts and up to the floor only to not find the flat number. I was in the wrong block! Back into the lift, down onto the street and found my way into the correct block. Up in the lift to the floor, found the flat, knocked and door opened.
The lass in the picture is the lass who opened the door so the pictures are accurate. She was pretty with some makeup and wearing bright red lipstick and wearing a floral dress and had shoulder length black hair. Ad age is stated as 35 but she looked more 20s

Into the flat and was told to take off my shoes and was led to the bedroom. As soon as I'm in the bedroom she states no kissing and no oral without. I said I've just received a text and those were the services you said you provided. Turns out it's the maid who deals with texts. So I asked about cim - she says no. I ask about a facial - she says no. I'm about to walk out but ask if she does anal as per the text - this she does and so I stay. She asks how long and I say 1 hour.

Had a quick shower, came back and see her sitting on the bed in black bra/thong as per one of her pictures. She asks if I'd like a massage to start with so I say why not. She gets her kit off to reveal a fantastic pair of enhanced tits with cracking nipples. All in all a decent body, around a size 8 with no fat or stretch marks.

I lay on the bed on my front, she climbs on and straddles me, applies oil and starts a mediocre massage starting with back/shoulders then legs and finally arse. No cc swipes or reach unders. She's not talkative, only giving one or two word answers so I stayed quiet. After a while I said let's crack on and turned over and went straight in for her tits. Sucking, licking and biting them with no complaints. Then ventured further south all the while kissing until I got to her pussy. Nice and tidy with small lips and a landing strip for hair. No odours - nice and fresh. Gave her pussy a good seeing to and got some moans but fucked if I know if they were real or not. Was told no fingers inside just as I was about to stick them in. Flipped her over and gave her a rimming, alternating between arse and pussy. She seemed to like the rimming more than the pussy licking.

Next I ask for oral she applies a condom and gets to work. I don't like oral with but in this case she did an exceptional job. She didn't use her hands once, only her mouth and managed to get 3/4 of the length in. Tried pushing her head down to go deeper but that didn't go down too well.

After a spell of oral I said I wanted sex and wanted to get straight into anal. No problem she says. She's got an arse built for doggy. She got into doggy and after a few attempts finally managed to slip past her sphincter and was balls deep, starting slowly at first and then giving it to her hard alternating between grabbing her arse cheeks and then grabbing her shoulders. She made no complaints. Told her to change position and that we were going to do missionary anal. She had no idea what I'm on about so I had to physically place her in that position.

Opened her legs wide and pinned them back then inserted myself. Twice I popped out but the third time I managed to stay in and pounded her arse hard and fast, holding out as long as I could but her arse grip on my cock was just too much so I pulled out, whipped the condom off and fired a weeks worth of cum over her stomach and tits. She didn't look overly impressed with the quantity of cum she had to clean off herself but I was impressed with the sight and that's all that matters.

Quick clean up and another mediocre massage and then shower and I was off.

The anal took it from a neg to a neutral. And she's not here long.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline wakefieldlad13

A good informed review there my friend, thank you.

It was your punt and you earned the right to score it, for me it would have been a neg, at 120 for 60 with owo cim etc definitely acceptable but to lose that would be a no no for me, i would have been looking at no more than a ton without cim, that said, i am not an anal lover and i am sure many would pay that little extra for that to be included

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Thanks for that informative review LCD1535,

I was all set for a visit....TODAY...but it seems that all the good stuff, (kissing, OWO,CIM, Facials, Good Massage) are off the table.

A damn shame as she looks FAF! and would have been a good last hoorah before Boris's kick in the Nads for lockdown.. :(

Thanks again, I shall have to look elsewhere.

Offline LCD1535

Glad to be of service. As I said the way she took anal took it from a neg to a neutral. And yes I'm an anal fan. She also would have been happy for another round up the arse but the little fella wasn't having it.

Offline wakefieldlad13

Glad to be of service. As I said the way she took anal took it from a neg to a neutral. And yes I'm an anal fan. She also would have been happy for another round up the arse but the little fella wasn't having it.

2 rounds up the ring, as i said, not my thing but maybe you should pay her a second visit and go for a positive