Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Metalbarbie - Keighley  (Read 2229 times)

4 review(s) for Metalbarbie (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline viper13

In call - Keighley

1 hour - £140

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is my second meet with this one.

She has no phone available at any time to make arrangements it’s all done via emails.   

Our meet was arranged for the same day so there was no requirement to send an email on the morning of the meet as she expects you to.

Arrived at the address which is in a cul-de-sac, narrow road and houses overlooking each other not discreet at all.  It was a warm day and some neighbours pottering around in their gardens.  As I approached the front door none of them took any notice of me that was obvious.  There is plenty of parking and I parked several doors down and walked up the street to be less conspicuous.    :cool:   :rolleyes:
Knocked on the door and it opens with Pixie stood behind and in I went.  It’s was quite dark and the lighting is poor in the living room which is where the action takes place, for those who have had a meet will know she has a large sofa bed in the living room where everything takes place.

My initial thoughts as I turn to look at her was fucking hell, she has put some weight on!  :scare:  :(

Her profile stats still say size 8, which she was the first time I saw her but she says in a paragraph she is a size 10.  She is certainly a 10 minimum and would guess she is at the top end of a 10 going on a 12.  I must say I was disappointed when I had a chance to get a good look at her.  :(

Pixie is an alt girl as she describes herself in her profile, pink hair tattoos and piercings and is a cute type of girl in her ways.

The living room is a bit of a tip, not dirty but untidy and there is a large TV on a stand to the bottom of the sofa bed playing a music station I think it was.  Her phone is next to it counting down your time until the alarm goes off, this went off as I was getting dressed  :dash:

Finance out of the way and got undressed whilst we had a catch up since our last meet.  Pixie had stocking style tights on with short skirt and a white shirt tied in the middle.  Top and skirt off and down to some nice DFK, Pixie loves to kiss and she is good and enthusiastic with it.  :yahoo:

We laid on the sofa bed and had along DFK session and foreplay, this went on for about 10 mins.  She told me to be gentle with her very large breasts as she had just recently had both nipples pierced, so sucking her nipples were out of the question I thought and didn’t attempt, a shame really, they are enhanced and quite large.

Slobbered my way down to her pussy which was clean and neutral, slobbered away for a while as she became really wet and running down to her brown star fish.

As I slobbered, I pushed the end of my middle finger in her arse and eventually the whole of my finger right up to the knuckle with no problems.  Then with my other hand poked her pussy and did some wandering inside as I continued to lick.  Pixie seemed to be enjoying my efforts as she looked down from time to time making little whimpering noises, I remembered these whimpering noises she makes from our last meet and they are a real turn on.  After a while she came to orgasm and she returned the favour with a good technique and no hands.  :P

Then onto covered mish for the rest of our meet until the last 5 minutes, 4 mins by OWO and the last minute laid next to each other DFK and finished by hand.

She is very sub and happy to follow instructions, cute girl IMHO who provided an enthusiastic GFE.  Just a shame about the extra pounds a little too much for my taste.  Seen her twice now and wouldn’t discount a third if she shed the pounds.

I left 1 hour 5 mins from arrival.

As well as the extra timber the downside I found out was she only gives 20 mins between meets; I was 5 mins over which left 15 mins before the next knock on the door.   :unknown:

:hi: